Do chicks like to give more oral than to receive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Like honestly...wuld the guy go down there, if he didnt want to do..so why be self conscious?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
wtf vagina's look like predator.
ARGH NTB! The wounds of seeing the pictures you posted in person above you 2 had just healed but you just opened them again... thanks for reminding me grr.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what did these pictures exactly consist of?

after reading this thread, i now realise how many horny bastards there are on this forum :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm not really a fan of the idea of giving.....but receiving feels bloody awesome!! i dont get why most girls dont seem to be fans of it??

alby

cool duckie
HSC
spin spin sugar said:
who said theyre not a fan of recieving?? i didnt see anyone say that, just that they prefer to give more frequently
true
i know that many people get satisfaction by pleasing their loved one..but i dunno, going down on a guy doesnt seem all that enticeing (imo)...then again, girls' bits dont really look that great either (again, imo)

ps. paul: i'm not selfish, i'm just not a fan of going down on a guy.....it probably feels great fro him, but it just doesnt look all that enticeing for me (right now) - not saying that my views wont change later on

alby

cool duckie
HSC
its hard to explain, i'm glad you get my point
handjobs, etc...thats fine with me, but actually going down there is something totally different

then again...i'm still pretty immature when it comes to this sorta stuff - i've literally only just (tonight) had a guy go down on me for the 1st time....so i guess i might change my mind down the track

pAuLthaPlUmBeR

HSC
N/A
alby said:
ps. paul: i'm not selfish, i'm just not a fan of going down on a guy.....it probably feels great fro him, but it just doesnt look all that enticeing for me (right now) - not saying that my views wont change later on
call me smithers

Jaguar

HSC
Jago said:
hello there kat, we haven't chatted for a while :p
hey :)
Yeah, I know, been a while hey. I hope the renewed interest isnt from my post :p
I'll catch up with you on msn sometime :)
K xx

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
alby said:
its hard to explain, i'm glad you get my point
handjobs, etc...thats fine with me, but actually going down there is something totally different

then again...i'm still pretty immature when it comes to this sorta stuff - i've literally only just (tonight) had a guy go down on me for the 1st time....so i guess i might change my mind down the track

so how was jazzmantim when he went down on u? :eek:

DjSmiG

HSC
bah well im up for watever i dont really like getting head i dunno lol i love giving it to chicks though :D SO if any chicks wanna have some fun, that are hot and are willing to come to Castle Hill the PM me lol

Aussie Kiss,,,, Like a french kiss, down under

or wat i prefer to call it, the cyclone :D lol

pete_mate

HSC
DjSmiG said:
bah well im up for watever i dont really like getting head i dunno lol i love giving it to chicks though :D SO if any chicks wanna have some fun, that are hot and are willing to come to Castle Hill the PM me lol

Aussie Kiss,,,, Like a french kiss, down under

or wat i prefer to call it, the cyclone :D lol
i would bet that you have not had head before, and is that an american pie quote? further evidence

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)