Do girls get more interested if you're involved with someone else? (1 Viewer)

mathock

HSC
twisted_emily said:
what are your surroundings at the moment??
broken hill. outback. rednecks. hillbillies. dirt. utes. fat, hairy girls.

i can't wait to move to sydney, im a city boi at heart

Yarg

HSC
this was only a hypothetical question, i would never use the one who i only see as a friend, shes a really good friend of mine. And i cherish my friendship above all else, seeing as i dont have much of a family. Yes there are three girls, the one i like didnt say she only ever wanted to be friends, she only said that she didnt want a relationship at the moment. Then theres the one im totally repulsed by, and the one who is only a good friend to me.

S

Shuter

veanz said:
Youve no right to play her like that - you are responsible for the fact that you know she likes you.. and now youre only to use this against her?

grrrrr you need your head deflated.
*cough* Girls do it all the time.

Yarg

HSC
yeah i know this for a fact, a friend of mine did it to another friend of mine even though she was only interested in somebody else.

frazzle

HSC
Yarg said:
ok, these two girls are interested in me.

one i would never go near, the other is a good friend but i only see her as that.
Im incredibly interested in this other girl, she flirts and she knows im interested but says she doesnt want a relationship. IF i went out with this other girl, would it give me a better chance with this one?

i know its incredibly mean to use somebody like that, but its only a "What if?" Question.

DON'T DO IT!

seriously, don't go our with someone if you seriously mean it, it's just cruel, and it can get very very complicated.

and another thing, your plan can easily backfire, the girl you want to get jealous might actually get over you [oh well, he's taken now] if you start going out with someone else.

just a word of warning there, if you want to get her to notice you more, do stuff other than getting involved with other girls.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm definatly a "oh well he's taken now" kinda girl. It's no turn on. Not at all.
Just sad and upsetting emotions if I liked the guy. But it would tell me to move on.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Yarg said:
ok, these two girls are interested in me.

one i would never go near, the other is a good friend but i only see her as that.
Im incredibly interested in this other girl, she flirts and she knows im interested but says she doesnt want a relationship. IF i went out with this other girl, would it give me a better chance with this one?

i know its incredibly mean to use somebody like that, but its only a "What if?" Question.
Fuck the ugly one. If she's any good in bed, keep her. Otherwise ditch her claiming religious difficulties with your parents. But only after you've cheated on her with your hot friend.

Life is simple.

Yarg

HSC
hahaha nice one keypad. very smooth, but hard to do when parents arent around and im not religious.

HSC
Taken guys are the best because they're not clingy. It's your own fault if you can't keep a man, sorry girls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)