Do girls want it as much as guys? putting it simply... (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
personally, no

i guess it depends on how much experience she's had, and how comfy she is with it all (herself/her body, him, foreplay, sex, etc)...and probably how good her current/ex partners have been

alby

cool duckie
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
no... but that could be because im on the pill
i wasnt wanting sex 24/7 to start with, but i think its been different ever since i started on the pill and he stopped with the condoms....dont know why though :confused:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Sex is not important to me within the relationship. I am 20 and a virgin by choice. The reason behind this is becasue I'm waiting for Mr Right. My bf and I have been together for 6months and he respects my wishes to wait for love. The thing appreciate most about it is that as soon as I told him that he didnt hten turn around and say 'I love you' hes also willing to wait.

Its not important to me as I much connect emotionally (love) the person before I make love to them

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Lainee said:
Yeah, some girls want it as much as guys. We just have more self-control and resist acting on every sexual impulse. ;)
I guess thats true in itself to. I cant really speak from experience or anything. I have heard it a matter of 'once you pop you cant stop' as well. But I also believe that this could be true, on hearing other peoples opinons (not just on here but in real life).

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I do like my sex, love even. But I don't need it as much as my boyfriend.

SweetSeasons

HSC
i think u hit the jack pot with that one loz.. Girls want it as much as Guys, we just dont need it as much.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
Sex is not important to me within the relationship. I am 20 and a virgin by choice. The reason behind this is becasue I'm waiting for Mr Right. My bf and I have been together for 6months and he respects my wishes to wait for love. The thing appreciate most about it is that as soon as I told him that he didnt hten turn around and say 'I love you' hes also willing to wait.

Its not important to me as I much connect emotionally (love) the person before I make love to them
Why? I only ask because what if Mr right is a shit root. I've never meet anyone who made such a choice. I just don't understand it. But then I'm very immoral so I'm doomed anyway. But I'm having a fucking awesome time.

As for the question thread question. My girlfriend just came over and told me that she had to rub one out cause she was really really horny. So yes.

Last edited:

nwatts

HSC
she's already told you that she doesn't think sex is important

outside questioning that, what more is there that isn't to be understood?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Sure they want it as much as guys.
The only difference is girls have better self control.

Lexi

HSC
N/A
God yes. I think I want sex more than my boyfriend sometimes. (Just a few times though - he's usually into it just as much) Sex isn't really important for us because we're in a really commited relationship - but its a definate good thing. But we don't need it - guys definately need it more than girls. But we still <3 it.

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Yeh, guys need sex more than girls but girls want it just as much. But it depends on yourself, some girls don't want it as much as other girls. Also, for females they tend to link the two together, but saying that, I don't think sex=love. Sex is just better if there is love *shrugs*

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
Oddy Nocki said:
Why? I only ask because what if Mr right is a shit root. I've never meet anyone who made such a choice. I just don't understand it. But then I'm very immoral so I'm doomed anyway. But I'm having a fucking awesome time.

As for the question thread question. My girlfriend just came over and told me that she had to rub one out cause she was really really horny. So yes.
if you were a virgin, you wouldnt know the difference between a shit root and a good root to begin with. from the first step the sex would only have one way to go, which is part of building a relationship anyway.

im in the same boat by choice. although admittedly sometimes i just wanna go out and tap the first thing on my plate.

oh well.

Monz

HSC
Sandez said:
From what my girl has indicated, sometimes even more so.

After sex she is always wanting more. :( Which is usually a good thing, but sometimes I'm tired. =\
Sounds a bit like my relationship, lol.

Simple answer to your question, yes, and depending on the girl and guy in question the chick may want it more than him. I just think it depends on the individual.

Anonymous16

HSC
some girls do and some girls don't want it as much. it doesn't take a genius to figure the answer of this stupid question. freaken hell go to school. get a career and worry about sex some other freaken time.
peace out yall

placebo101

HSC
my gf definitely wants it as much as i do, if not more. she's really getting into it now, and after a good 3 hr session the other night she was still moaning for more lol. even though she had work the next day and it was already past 12. it was brilliant, but i was just 2 buggered 2 keep going lol.

in conclusion... theres always exceptions from both sexes, but girls want it just as much.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
What's with this apparent view of men needing it and women only wanting it? I think that's a pretty poor distinguishment. I've yet to meet any guy [including myself] who 'needs' sex.

Oh, how about a controversial viewpoint.

Maybe guys appear to 'need' sex because they think they need to be seen as wanting their ladies in that respect, lest the lady be insulted.

Har har. However, that can only apply if you subscribe to a particular moral precept, principally that of actually caring about your counterpart.

My personal opinion is that women want it just as hard. Men are just much more vocal - or should I say physically suggestive - about it. We don't 'need' it, though.

Random note: Ahah, how appropriate, post 69.

lukeskywilliams

HSC
yes ofcourse girls want it as much as guys and for the myth that guys sexual appitite peaks beetween 16-25 years old whereas women peak in their fortys. There is a very high number of exeptions to the rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)