• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

do guys really like skinny girls? (2 Viewers)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Oh, I'm confused now. Initially I read "friend" as meaning sex romp comrade, but I guess it could mean not really a friend at all too. My way makes sense though, so I'm sticking with it :)
oh :|

hahaha, i nevvvvvver thought of it that way...your way makes more sense too

K

katie_tully

She slept in his room dudes. I thought he meant sex buddy too, but he swears it wasnt like that.

Then he said she came back for her bra, so he hid. I was like, whoa, what?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
katie_tully said:
She slept in his room dudes. I thought he meant sex buddy too, but he swears it wasnt like that.

Then he said she came back for her bra, so he hid. I was like, whoa, what?
how fucked was he to allow her to sleep there?

if he's THAT scared of her when sober

K

katie_tully

Hahaha. He gets pretty fucking smashed man. I know people who don't do anything when they're drunk, but he is the king of fkn random scatterbrain shit.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
katie_tully said:
Hahaha. He gets pretty fucking smashed man. I know people who don't do anything when they're drunk, but he is the king of fkn random scatterbrain shit.
hmmm....i think you need to tape this stuff and sell it. People love drunk random guys (more than girls, because they throw up more:eek:)

cut a deal and give him half of the profits so he can keep buying alcohol

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Nothing shits me more than when thin girls complain about how "fat" they are. They're either severely deluded or are simply seeking validation.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Lundy said:
Nothing shits me more than when thin girls complain about how "fat" they are. They're either severely deluded or are simply seeking validation.
i'm going for the severely deluded option.

i know a lot of slim girls who complain constantly about their weight. i think its because they don't really see their body in the right light.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I hate when they whinge about it in front of me, when I'm clearly much chubbier than they are. :p

I've taken to simply rolling my eyes rather than try to convince them otherwise.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
You're right, both actually. And the amazing thing is such attributes can be accepted as normal these days. A recent study found (can't remember the exact percentage, so I shall use 'majority' because I know most of the recipients answered this way) that the majority of females saw themselves in the mirror to be more overweight than they actually were. In other words, it's 'normal' for girls to be deluded over this issue.. and of course due to this, it's psychologically understandable for insecurity to arise and for them to subsequently seek validation. Disturbing, but what can ya' do.

K

katie_tully

I'm a size 6/8, sometimes a 10. It all depends on the brand. Too many chicks get hang ups about what size they are, when in one lable they're a 6/8, and the next they're a 10. It's actually as equally frustrating for a small framed girl like me to go clothes shopping, as it is for a size 26.
That said I'm completely happy with my body and my ability to eat 2 big mac meals in one sitting, or one large eagle boys super supreme pizza. <3 My brother just tells me there is no way I can eat that much and be skinny, so I must be puking it up.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I'm not all that fussed. My girlfriends "skinny"ish, not like skin and bone or anything, but slim, and I like that, but then again I wouldn't mind if she was a bit bigger.

I don't find excessively thin girls attractive, nor do I find overweight/obese girls attractive. So supermodels get a definite thumbs down.

Oh but I love a decent appetite! It's good to see a girl sit down and eat a proper sized meal (whether it be good food, or shit takeway). Absolutely cannot stand chicks who will only ever buy a happy meal and then complain about how fat and disgusting it will make them, they need a good punching in the face.

Ok so basically I like girls who aren't obsessed with their image, really skinny girls and overweight girls almost always fall into the obsessed category.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
katie_tully said:
I'm a size 6/8, sometimes a 10. It all depends on the brand. Too many chicks get hang ups about what size they are, when in one lable they're a 6/8, and the next they're a 10. It's actually as equally frustrating for a small framed girl like me to go clothes shopping, as it is for a size 26.
That said I'm completely happy with my body and my ability to eat 2 big mac meals in one sitting, or one large eagle boys super supreme pizza. <3 My brother just tells me there is no way I can eat that much and be skinny, so I must be puking it up.
- Worms

- Big Macs should be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
beating midgets ... .

computer sex...

beating a midget with a keyboard

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
natstar said:
So girls, are you attracted to skinny guys or fat guys?
Go with the nerdy guys, you know they want to.

FOCUS: Whenever a girl asks if she looks fat, no matter WHAT THE HELL THE ANSWER REALLY IS YOU ALWAYS SAY:

*very very dead serious*
"Well ... Maybe just a ... maybe just a ... little?"

If you say it serious enough, the stupid bitch will think you're either:

1) If she's fat: Thinks your serious, and stops eating for a week.
2) If she's skinny: Call your bluff and then imply that she's not really that fat. Which is what you were after in the first place.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
sexy_italian said:
That gilrs should just be happy about themselves i believe although dont quote me on this that most guys find a girls personality more attractive than their looks well i guess that would be guys who want more than a quick screw
sounds curvy... look @ that avatar!! o.0!!

julius

Banned
HSC
i want something to hold on to, so yeh, no skinny girls for me.

And another thing, the word to use isnt fat it is voluptuous

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)