• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

do guys write letters to girls without any intentions whatsoever? (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
cuz there's one at uni who does.

the letters say nothing, hinting nothing. they're just random events in his life that he tells me about.

i just find it totally unusual. only other time a guy has written letters to me, they were all filled with poems, so clearly intetnions there

what is with this mushy sensitive men recently? note my previous thread on guys accepting flowers. they also letter write now. have i only surrounded myself with one kind of masculinity where there is no random letter writing, no accepting flowers etc until now???

not that i have a problem with receiving letters, i love letters, just most guys don't bother.

discuss.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yes, my best friend does.
but then again this is also the best friend who has liked me in the past. maybe still does.
Nah, we're really close. He writes to me when he's bored or wants to talk about something. When he went to london i got this package of letters, he'd written one each day and sent them all at once.
crap... maybe he liked me then too.
but i write him letters with no intentions, so i assume he has done it to me too.
lol.. don't think this was much help.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
The only time I received lots of letters was from Skittled at the beginning of our friendship... there were intentions on both sides I think. We'd leave them in each others cars, or under the windscreen wiper... slowly it progressed to parking next to each other, but still leaving notes when one finished earlier than the other... *Sigh*

But, back on topic, I have never come across a guy who writes random letters for no apparent reason. I know girls who do this with other girls though. Maybe there is some intention there, but then again he might just find you to be a good outlet for him bitching about his mundane existance. If he seems like one of those types -run.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
does he write to other girls? if not, then he's interested.
he doesn't. he also knows i have a boyfriend. just wondering whether i should pick up on this letter writing as an giveaway.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ima guy and i dont write letters.. i might consider it if i liked em but else i think the chick would get the impression that i liked her...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
They have no intentions, because they are clearly gay.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
ima guy and i dont write letters.. i might consider it if i liked em but else i think the chick would get the impression that i liked her...
clearly .

niteshade1312

HSC
I havea guy friend that writes me letters. Generally because he lives on the otherside of the world atm, but they have no intentions whatsoever..

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Guys write letters???? Are u sure?? I dont think I have ever written a letter unless I really had to in my life.
Are u sure he isnt homo, that might explain it
Or he could be practicing cursive or english, there are quite a few explainations for this

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
The only time I received lots of letters was from Skittled at the beginning of our friendship... there were intentions on both sides I think. We'd leave them in each others cars, or under the windscreen wiper... slowly it progressed to parking next to each other, but still leaving notes when one finished earlier than the other... *Sigh*

But, back on topic, I have never come across a guy who writes random letters for no apparent reason. I know girls who do this with other girls though. Maybe there is some intention there, but then again he might just find you to be a good outlet for him bitching about his mundane existance. If he seems like one of those types -run.
Wow parking next to each other? Thats so cute..and mildly scary at the same time :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
i wrote letters.. cos im sooo busy.. we started dating after..

*shrug* he should piss off if u got a bf..

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
cuz there's one at uni who does.

the letters say nothing, hinting nothing. they're just random events in his life that he tells me about.

i just find it totally unusual. only other time a guy has written letters to me, they were all filled with poems, so clearly intetnions there

what is with this mushy sensitive men recently? note my previous thread on guys accepting flowers. they also letter write now. have i only surrounded myself with one kind of masculinity where there is no random letter writing, no accepting flowers etc until now???

not that i have a problem with receiving letters, i love letters, just most guys don't bother.

discuss.
last letter I got from a guy ... it said 'How fuckin weird is this play?' ... we were watching King Lear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)