Do I Have A Chance? (1 Viewer)

chrisbos2007

HSC
NSW UAI: 85.95

I wanted to get into Applied Science (Health + Exercise Science) at USYD the UAI cut off is 87.30 so i was just wondering if i have a chance of getting in?:mad:

I am looking to carry out the degree then transfer into physiotherapy?

Does anybody know what would what be the best health sciences bachelor to undertake?
- Health Sciences 80.10 at USYD (it says that it is designed to guaranteed entry into GEM Masters courses - like physio - with a credit average..is this however based upon the 3 years or first year?)
- Health and Exercise Sciences 84.10 (or close to it)

- Or the course im wishing to gain entry into stated above!

THANKYOU! Hope someone can help out :)

(I apologise if this isn't in the correct section - didn't know where to put it)

ThiPham

HSC
The cut-offs for each course change every year so there might still be a chance you will be able to get into Applied Science. You should try digging up the cut-offs for the last 5 years or so (you can usually find this on UAC or USyd website). I've seen some course cut-offs fluctuate up to 7 points between two years, although most fluctuate around 1-2 points.

Last edited:

piitb

HSC
chrisbos2007 said:
NSW UAI: 85.95

I wanted to get into Applied Science (Health + Exercise Science) at USYD the UAI cut off is 87.30 so i was just wondering if i have a chance of getting in?:mad:

I am looking to carry out the degree then transfer into physiotherapy?

Does anybody know what would what be the best health sciences bachelor to undertake?
- Health Sciences 80.10 at USYD (it says that it is designed to guaranteed entry into GEM Masters courses - like physio - with a credit average..is this however based upon the 3 years or first year?)
- Health and Exercise Sciences 84.10 (or close to it)

- Or the course im wishing to gain entry into stated above!

THANKYOU! Hope someone can help out :)

(I apologise if this isn't in the correct section - didn't know where to put it)

to get into masters you need to graduate, so it would be your GPA on 3 years. Cr average sounds easy, it is if you put in the effort, but 3 years of consistant study is easier said than done.

best u go to open day i think its on the 6th. :pirate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)