Do I have to pass all my preliminary subjects (12 units) to be eligible for the HSC? (1 Viewer)

DudeLove

HSC
I heard from someone that I have to pass all my 12 subjects to be eligible to do the HSC.
Can anyone confirm this? Please help, I'm really worried right now since I was planning on dropping business in year 12 and I didn't put much effort into the subject, I essentially got a 0 for my latest assessment task.

simplyinsanity

HSC
Re: Do I have to pass all my preliminary subjects (12 units) to be eligible for the H

No. You only need to pass at least ten units. But make sure you pass all the subjects you are trying to do in the HSC course :)

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Re: Do I have to pass all my preliminary subjects (12 units) to be eligible for the H

I don't think you need to pass all your subjects for year 12, you just need to make a decent attempt and not get N awards.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

You need to achieve some of the outcomes in each subject - that is not get an N award in any of them. Marks don't come into it.

DudeLove

HSC

I don't think you need to pass all your subjects for year 12, you just need to make a decent attempt and not get N awards.
Hypothetically let's say I were to get an N award for business studies. I'm not planning on doing business studies in year 12. What does this N award mean for me?

hit patel

HSC
Uni Grad

Yes you will get an N awarded for failing more than 2 tasks for a single subject i Think. you will get an N for gettinga zero.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)