Do i need an interview for medical radiation sciences? (1 Viewer)

born2bkinggg

HSC
Just wondering, if i was to do Bachelor of Medical Radiation Sciences in either Diagnostic Radiography, Radation Therapy orNuclear Medicine would i need to have an interview to be selected??

FeelBare

HSC
Ahhh... since we're on the topic of diagnostic radiography would you know if the application form for undergraduates (and I think possibly postgraduates too), have to be filled out? And is this $100 for sure (FOR SURE)?

And on a side note; what kind of WAM should I look at before I consider transferring into diagnostic radiography because transferring alone is going to cost ~$150 (including UAC application)... might as well be sure first. :burn:

krayzie_

HSC
FeelBare said:
Ahhh... since we're on the topic of diagnostic radiography would you know if the application form for undergraduates (and I think possibly postgraduates too), have to be filled out? And is this $100 for sure (FOR SURE)?

And on a side note; what kind of WAM should I look at before I consider transferring into diagnostic radiography because transferring alone is going to cost ~$150 (including UAC application)... might as well be sure first. :burn:
This is a good question. Someone care to answer?

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
There is no need to go thru any sort of interviews or medical entrance exams for any of the MRS streams. It is based on UAI cut-off. The 07 cut-off was 89.00, and has since then risen to 98.10 if i remember correctly.

I have no idea what you mean by the application form for undergrads...But for transferring I would imagine you would need at least need to have done some sort of science subjects (best to have anatomy and physiology, or radiation physics) if you want to transfer into MRS. For a more definitive answer you'd have to ask the MRS staff for more details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)