DO MY SURVEY PLEASE!!!!!! its for my IRP... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzannetheobald

HSC
rachiebub said:
hey,.. instead of ticking them just lyk itallic the answers or something for me!!! PLEASE! lol.. thanks

SURVEY

1. Age: 17
2. Gender: f
3. Where did you grow up? kiama

4. What genre of music do you listen too? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] _rock_________

5. What stereotype could you fit into? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde

6. What is your family structure?
؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] __foster______________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? ages
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yerp

9. What do you usually feel most of the time? [Tick all that apply]
؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] _____________

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] no not reely

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain]
nope

melmelrulz

HSC
hey,.. instead of ticking them just lyk itallic the answers or something for me!!! PLEASE! lol.. thanks

SURVEY

2. Gender: Female
3. Where did you grow up? Bargo, NSW

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________

؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde
i dont really fit into a category, im me, the way i like it

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] ________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? since forever
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yeah

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] _____________

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] Sometimes, Yes, like if there was some emo music on n it was really slow id probably feel down, while something fast and happy makes me feel happy and bubbly.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] probably

cpk9

HSC
1. Age: 18

3. Where did you grow up? Wollongong

Classical, Death Metal, Folk, Grunge/Garage, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Metal, Reggae, Other: Progressive Rock, Alternative

None, Sorry. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't really identify with any of those.

Nuclear

7. How long has your family been in this structure?
Whole life
8. Are you happy with your family structure?
Very much so.

Happy, Loved. Other: Selfishly indifferent, Contented.

10. Does music affect your mood?
Yes, It calms me, no matter the music style. Distracts my mind.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something?
I learnt to play the drums. Sometimes identifying with lyrics helps you clarify how you feel about certain things.

lazyjess13

HSC
grew up in sydney
what genre of music: death metal, emo, grunge/garage, gothic, metal, punk
stereotype: i dont really fit into any
family sturctue: extended family
how long in fam structure: 1 year
how happy in fam structure: scale of 1-10 i would rate it 8
how i fell most of the time: ashamed, bored, cautious, confused, depressed, frustrated, lonely, mischievous
does music affect my mood: yes, i listen to music to aid my moods
has music affect me to take a certain action etc: yes, eg when i was angry at my parents i listened to my music then it helped me decide what to do that was take off for the night to a friends to get over my problem ps thay never found out

Last edited:

bitach

HSC
SURVEY

2. Gender:female
3. Where did you grow up? Trangie NSW

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] New Country

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] ________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? 17 yrs
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yeah

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] yeah, sometimes

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] No

Robbeh

HSC
1. Age:17
2. Gender: M
3. Where did you grow up? Aust.

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Long
8. Are you happy with your family structure? Yes

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain]
I've found it does. Playing computer games, while listening to Eminem makes me very out of control and aggressive. Playing computer games while listening to Dido on the other hand, I find myself more at ease and enjoying it (even performing better).

I find music helps me 'psyche up' before a Basketball/Volleyball game very well. Usually energetic and powerful Rock will do me.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain]

"I Wanna Get Free" - The Vines, I suppose that made me want to run around on court a lot. Other than that, nope.

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
SURVEY RESULTS

1. Age: 37
3. Where did you grow up?
Eastwood, Sydney, New South Wales
4. What genre of music do you listen too?
Classical, Christian, Musical, Rock and Roll, Movie/TV Themes
Nerd/Geek/Square + Jock/Athlete
Nuclear
Always
YES
9. What do you usually feel most of the time?
Happy, Hopeful, Frustrated, Boastful
Yes. When I feel stressed I turn to classical and it can calm me down. Feeling bored or need companionship - rock and roll fills the void. Study mood - themes help me think and concentrate.
11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something?
Given me hope to go on - Christian music.

audra

did anyone say opera?
HSC
3. Where did you grow up? Kuala Lumpur and now living in Sydney

4. What genre of music do you listen too?
؜ Classical ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜

5. What stereotype could you fit into?
؜ Muso

؜ Nuclear

7. How long has your family been in this structure? For always

9. What do you usually feel most of the time? ؜Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Loved

It does indeed, music fills me with emotion, for me music is life. So I’m happy when I make music and I make music when I’m happy. Therefore it dictates my mood.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? Yes, it urged me to study music.

cramcoor

dong
HSC
SURVEY

1. Age:16
2. Gender:female
Vietnam

Classical , Folk , Jazz , Pop , Western

X Country Boy/Girl

6.What is your family structure?
Nuclear
7. How long has your family been in this structure? 22 years

Happy , Hopeful , Loved ,safe____________

Yes, somtimes because when i am sad , i usually listen to the quick and happy song and it make me feel excited and forget about the problems that i am facing.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] generally , no because even the music can change my mood but it can only help me to put my problem away for a while to refresh my mind ...to solve the problem.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:

SURVEY

2. Gender: male
3. Where did you grow up? Australia

؜ Classical, Other [please state]: Mozart, Silent/Natural music

؜Country Boy/Girl

؜ ؜ Other [please state] Married Parents (lol not sure what the other's mean..)

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Whole Life

8. Are you happy with your family structure? yes

؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy ؜ Hopeful ؜ Lonely ؜ ؜ Excited ؜ ؜ Other [please state] _____________

10. Does music affect your mood? [explain] Yes sometimes, especially during Study Periods / Times when I disagree with decisions

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] Lol NO WAY

CrAzEe Lady

HSC

SURVEY

2. Gender: female
3. Where did you grow up? canberra

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Jpop, Trance, Drum and Bass

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] i live with my fiance and his family

7. How long has your family been in this structure? over a year

8. Are you happy with your family structure? yeah, for now

random fun music makes me happy...

nope

mudcake42

HSC
1. Age: 16
2. Gender: girl
3. Where did you grow up? Australia NSW

؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde by appearance, but if you knew me, it'd be the nerd

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state] _both parents together, not sure which one it is_______________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? since for ever8. Are you happy with your family structure? yes!

If I'm feeling sad, music can make me stay sad and sometimes get into the sad mood. I can't really get music to lighten my mood other then to make me chill out and relax

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] not really! it's influenced me to tell someone I love them or to smile... it's influenced me to think about living life to the full etc etc hasnt influenced me to do anything 2 drastic!

Malo-e-Lelei

HSC

3. Where did you grow up? syd

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] rock

7. How long has your family been in this structure? 4 yrs all up
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yer

yer, can get me hyped up or in a reflecting mood

nope

justCARLA

HSC

SURVEY

3. Where did you grow up? st. kilda, melbourne

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Rock, soft rock

7. How long has your family been in this structure? since i can remember
8. Are you happy with your family structure? yes

yeah it does, i enjoy music and obviously if its happy then it makes me see the good things in life etc... and if its sad then the world seems to suck

nahh not really... if its chill music then it would usually calm me down if i was upset... of if im running and music with a good beat comes on it motivates me i suppose

lengy

HSC
1. Age: 21
2. Gender: Male
3. Where did you grow up? Sydney
؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________ Rock, Trance
؜ Punk/Emo ؜ Thug/Gangster ؜ Diva ؜ Goth ؜ Skin/Metal Head ؜ Biker ؜ BMXer ؜ Smoker/Drug Taker ؜ Skeg/Skater ؜ Muso ؜ Barbie ؜ Popular ؜ Country Boy/Girl ؜ Rebel ؜ Comedian ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜ Jock/Athlete ؜ Blonde ? Outcast
7. How long has your family been in this structure? Forever
Yes. Distracts me. Assures me. Invigorates me. Excites me. Inspires me.
11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? Yes.

trao06

HSC
SURVEY

1. Age:

2. Gender:

Female

Umm.. I lived in India until I was 1 and then grew up in Sydney.

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] Indie, Acoustic, Soft Rock, Alternative

I basically just listen to anything.

I refuse to answer this question lol! Let's just say that i'm individual.

Always.

Yes.

Yes, majorly. Music has its own atmosphere I empathise with.. hearing about something in lyrics can make me think about similar situations I have had and relive those experiences?

And yeah it can calm me down or de-stress me if I need to do that.

Yes, in 2 ways;

It changes my emotions, e.g. happy/sad music and such, which I guess makes me motivated to do particular things like tell someone something, or exercise or re-think my life!

It has made me want to perform, and want to be involved in things that mean something to me, and generally feel active or accepted.

dreamee

HSC
SURVEY

1. Age: 16
2. Gender: f
3. Where did you grow up? Australia/China

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other[please state] foreign music

7. How long has your family been in this structure? forever
8. Are you happy with your family structure? mostly

10. Does music affect your mood? yes. Tend to feel how the music is intended. eg. listening to emo music, feel a bit depressed afterwards

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? nothing major. Sometimes i feel like i need a hug if it was some majorly depressing stuff.

~untitled~

HSC

3. Where did you grow up? Casino

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] __________ acoustic,soft/classical rock. Prettymuch anything

5. What stereotype could you fit into? [Tick all that apply] I dont really fit into any of these they are narrow, i hate stereotypes probably a bit of
؜ Muso ؜ Nerd/Geek/Square ؜

؜ Adoptive ؜ Blended ؜ Communal ؜ Extended ؜ Nuclear ؜ Same-Sex Couple ؜ Sole/Single Parent ؜ Other [please state]________________

7. How long has your family been in this structure? Always
Yes

. Does music affect your mood? [explain]
Yes, certain songs will trigger certain emotions. however more that when i play music i am in a world of my own, and i can just leave everything behind, and also gives me time for reflection.

11. Has music ever influenced you to take a certain action or influenced you to want to do something? [explain] Yes, if i hear and like a song i will want to play it. However it hasnt influenced me drastically as in wow, this musician is really cool and he/she wears their pants on their head, so now i really needa do it too so i can be just as cool

Be Strong

HSC
SURVEY

1. Age: 17 (18 in a few wks)
3. Where did you grow up? nsw aust

؜ Bluegrass ؜ Blues ؜ Classical ؜ Death Metal ؜ Disco ؜ Emo ؜ Folk ؜ Grunge/Garage ؜ Gospel ؜ Gothic ؜ Hardcore ؜ Hip-Hop ؜ Industrial ؜ Jazz ؜ Latin ؜ Metal ؜ Musical ؜ Opera ؜ Pop ؜ Punk ؜ R&B ؜ Reggae ؜ Techno ؜ Western ؜ Other [please state] pretty much anythign that is gud, sumtimes i like one genre but den there'll b another song from da same genre ill absoulutely hate lol

7. How long has your family been in this structure? since i was born lol so 18 yrs

8. Are you happy with your family structure? yep

؜ Angry ؜ Ashamed ؜ Bored ؜ Cautious ؜ Confused ؜ Depressed ؜ Frustrated ؜ Happy Hopeful ؜ Jealous ؜ Lonely ؜ Mischievous ؜ Hysterical ؜ Sad ؜ Smug ؜ Excited ؜ Boastful ؜ Loved ؜ Other [please state] _____________

sumimes, certain music, songs etc if im in a bad mood will help me to just feel better or smile again so yeh

umm na not exactly, music like delta goodrem 'be strong' helpe dme through a time where i was in hosp 4 an operation so if dat counts then yes otherwise no not really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)