Do tutoring companies like i.e. matrix have access to 2012 CSSA papers? (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a question, is posting past CSSA papers on the BOS illegal? Is it also illegal for posting up past papers from other schools?
They are under copyright so we take them down immediately. Papers which aren't CSSA/Independent tend to be allowed.

Living Moment

HSC
Living Moment: CSSA and the Board of Studies regularly monitor this forum. Not long ago CSSA contacted a BOS member's school after they posted here that they had the CSSA exam. If you are being loose with the truth here I'd strongly advise against it as you WILL get caught up in an investigation by CSSA (and the Board on claims your friend will try to get the HSC paper). Both are highly protective of the integrity of their exams for obvious reasons and are not going to entertain a joke.
LOL do you read or are you trying to be the big hero in this post? READ THE OTHER POST FIRST THEN COMMENT =)

Sorry but this isn't the time for scooby doo and friends =D

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Mate why are you in denial I was them with my own eyes mate =/

CSSA were made last term week 8!!! they leave the papers on the servers for marking and reconditions and what not, trust me if someone wants something these day they'll get it, one of my mates told me that he'll try to get HSC 2012, people these day with computers/no life can do practically anything they want, Please stop denying it I say them with my own eyes, Or probably mad because you could get a hold off them?

Plus cheating doesn’t take you anywhere in life you’ll get caught sooner or later, and you’ll have that feeling that you’re whole ATAR was a cheat for the rest of your life =(
Im pretty sure the Digital copy of the HSC is on an internal server (not accesible outside of BoS building), and the same could probably be said about the CSSA papers.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
LOL do you read or are you trying to be the big hero in this post? READ THE OTHER POST FIRST THEN COMMENT =)

Sorry but this isn't the time for scooby doo and friends =D
And this doesnt matter, if CSSA thinks there could be a leak or someone distributing they will ask all parties involved.

2xL

HSC
Living Moment, prepare to get owned by the po-po.

WhatCnut

HSC
Uni Grad
Mate why are you in denial I was them with my own eyes mate =/

CSSA were made last term week 8!!! they leave the papers on the servers for marking and reconditions and what not, trust me if someone wants something these day they'll get it, one of my mates told me that he'll try to get HSC 2012, people these day with computers/no life can do practically anything they want, Please stop denying it I say them with my own eyes, Or probably mad because you could get a hold off them?

Plus cheating doesn’t take you anywhere in life you’ll get caught sooner or later, and you’ll have that feeling that you’re whole ATAR was a cheat for the rest of your life =(
You do know that the BOS is a Government Body that monitors this forum, and you claiming that someone is going to try and hack them and cripple their core purpose is undoubtedly going to cause an entire investigation that could involve federal police, right?...

UnicornBlood

HSC
going to cause an entire investigation that could involve federal police, right?...
I agree with you entirely and this is off-topic but I remember going to ANSTO (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation). We were supposedly going to be searched by the federal police for knifes, weapons, drugs, phones (no cameras allowed inside) etc. but the guy just got on our bus and pretty much just said "Have a great day guys" and got off. Good guy

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Would CSSA actually contact people?

I doubt anyone would have access to the 2012 CSSA papers. Seems unlikely.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Would CSSA actually contact people?

I doubt anyone would have access to the 2012 CSSA papers. Seems unlikely.
If they have reasonable suspicions, they won't hesitate to contact the party/parties of interest.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
If they have reasonable suspicions, they won't hesitate to contact the party/parties of interest.
Have they ever contacted people? How would they? Bit scared, don't want to get traced.

I go to a top 10 school and everyone is stressing to find some sort of help. Hopefully nothing gets tampered with.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Have they ever contacted people? How would they? Bit scared, don't want to get traced.

I go to a top 10 school and everyone is stressing to find some sort of help. Hopefully nothing gets tampered with.
They contacted a member of this forum before for claiming he had the tests. It was a pretty big deal, they got the Principal and the school involved etc and the student had to have a few interviews etc. Even though he was only joking, they will take it very serious.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
They contacted a member of this forum before for claiming he had the tests. It was a pretty big deal, they got the Principal and the school involved etc and the student had to have a few interviews etc. Even though he was only joking, they will take it very serious.
Did he/she go to a top 10 school? If so I may know who it is.

I didn't know the CSSA could track people off the internet.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Did he/she go to a top 10 school? If so I may know who it is.

I didn't know the CSSA could track people off the internet.
It's not hard at all. And I don't know the rank of their school, sorry.

Last edited:

loapowm

Banned
HSC
Everyone leaves a trace.
True.

I can connect to several of my neighbors internet. So I am fairly well protected. To be honest, most of my stuff is uploaded to ICloud. So not really that safe

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There was a story at my school that a few years back, a few students broke into the school and stole the HSC papers but I have no idea on the credibility of the story and am in significant doubt of the story considering the security of the test papers.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
HSC papers are delivered on site before the exam iirc.

loapowm

Banned
HSC
At my school, they are locked in a big vault.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)