do u guy have the note on the camelot school (1 Viewer)

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
do u guy have the note on the camelot school cause i miss it out when the note when given out.
if u have it please post it up ur help is greatly appreticate
thanx b4 hand

X

xeuyrawp

Yeah. You're all very big. Can you keep the spam in NS please? :)

kevinle

V13+ 801
HSC
i am asking 4 a decent help
if u got nothing shut da fuck up
if u have note can i please have it
thanx b4 hand

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
kevin_88 said:
do u guy[sic] have the note[sic] on the camelot school cause i miss[sic] it outwhen the note[sic] when[sic] given out.
if u have it please post it up ur help is greatly appreticate[sic]
thanx b4 hand[sic]
firstly, hahaha at the other posts. all very funny.
Hell, there is such a lack of grammar in this question.
Let me correct it:
Do you guys have the notes on the camelot school, cause I missed out when the notes were given out.
If you have it, please post it up. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

and if anyone did have the notes, they wouldn't give them to you. Cos you're a retard, and no one likes you.

X

xeuyrawp

EATAPIE said:
Cos you're a retard, and no one likes you.
What the fuck?

Can you not presume what other people would and would not do?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Yes, quite frankly, fuck off EATAPIE and co. Sure the student isn't coherent, sure they might not know much about the topic yet, but what's with all the abuse? All this pathetic, bullying, intellectual elitism is getting pretty annoying. Anyway, go back to Non-school.

Firstly, you should make an effort to do some more reading- be it from books or handouts.

But the following word docs are taken from the bos resources section and I used them for my HSC last year. They might be a good starting point for you.

EATAPIE

HSC
fleepbasding said:
Yes, quite frankly, fuck off EATAPIE and co. Sure the student isn't coherent, sure they might not know much about the topic yet, but what's with all the abuse? All this pathetic, bullying, intellectual elitism is getting pretty annoying. Anyway, go back to Non-school.

Firstly, you should make an effort to do some more reading- be it from books or handouts.

But the following word docs are taken from the bos resources section and I used them for my HSC last year. They might be a good starting point for you.
i have nothing against people who aren't coherent. The point is, I don't like kevin_88, because of his stupid troll posts. they are so dumb, and are not funny or realistic. First he trolls, then asks for help. I just use his apparent lack of grammar to pay him out.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
yeah, that might be true, but like Pwar said, keep it in non-school. Since my post I've seen some of the stupid things he's said in other threads, but yeah, contain your ripping to those threads.

EATAPIE

HSC
fleepbasding said:
yeah, that might be true, but like Pwar said, keep it in non-school. Since my post I've seen some of the stupid things he's said in other threads, but yeah, contain your ripping to those threads.
alright, no hard feelings then, yeah?
Thanks for the advice, I'll rip him in NS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)