do u guyzz still do the assignment in the last minute??? (1 Viewer)

tryin2study

HSC
do u guyz still do assignmentz and tests in da last minute dis yr... lyk i remember doing my english assignment last nite and it was due 2day:p:p lol but it was onli a pass or fail
wat u guyz got planned 4 da hols lol

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Sometimes, but not as much as previous years now.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
i havent started my PE assignment die next thursday!

SiN3m

HSC
HELL YES! I haven't had a proper night's sleep for ages! I had /have 7 assessments due in weeks 9 and 10 ALONE!

i have one question... what the heck am i going to do come HSC??? :( OH THE PAIN!

Foxodi

HSC
Not really. Though I wrote half of my english essay the day b4 it was due.. it was a sunday, and 500 words is hardly difficult.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I still kind of leave my assignments to last minute, but I don't type like a retard anymore.

Sarsy

HSC
No longer a last-minuter. I get half or so done in the first week I have it. Depending on workloads, I usually get it done about a week before, so I can get it all checked over

Sonata

HSC
yep still do most of the times, im glad i finished my chem assessment just now which is due on friday. Now i got a maths test coming really soon

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
a better title wouldve been

' who adequetly prepares for assignments and tests'

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Yes, I still do it. But I start earlier than what I had, so it poduce a better result as time was taken to plan it out.

lol, a pass or fail assignment? what do you mean? So practically everyone gets the same mark? or otherwise they don't get anything?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Charity F said:
For me it's like:

finishing writing a 15/15 essay at 12.25am on the day of the exam, then reading through it once, sleeping, then in a hurry to get to school on time, then get to school, THEN realise that i left my essay at home, then frantically try and remember my thesis, eventually making up my essay on the spot in the exam, kicking myseld afterwards for my stupidity and then get 12/15 for it.

happened for my prelim english adv yearlies.
For Paper 2, I didn't even study for any of my modules. Lucky bullshitting can pay off sometimes :uhhuh:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Th closer a deadline gets the more productive I become and the better the final result. Doign something weeks ahead isn't a good option for me as i forget the content, is usaully not quite as good as if I do it last minute, and I haven't learnt all fo it/got all help I can until that last week or so, etc.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Not anymore, i occassionaly got good marks with it last year but it tended to fall apart towards the end as time ran short and i struggled to fit it all in eg. 7am with Ext. english in an hour, with oral tasks and stuff like that my marks were great but then the portfolio type stuff based on the info was crap and lost me marks that everyone who spent more than one night would have got...organisation makes all things easier basically

but then again there is no motivation like a rapidly approaching deadline & i'm way more productive at night time.

sasa-o8

HSC
Yeap, right now infact. I have an English speech tomorrow at 1:40PM and I just started writing a few words just now. I would do it tomorrow morning, except I have another 2 exams before my English! I think I'm pretty screwed!

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
Yep, I have a history ext. assignment due tomorrow and my ee2 proposal due on friday. With that, off I go to get some work done. Peace \o/
Lol OP, do you go to HBHS?

Last edited:

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
Charity F said:
For me it's like:

finishing writing a 15/15 essay at 12.25am on the day of the exam, then reading through it once, sleeping, then in a hurry to get to school on time, then get to school, THEN realise that i left my essay at home, then frantically try and remember my thesis, eventually making up my essay on the spot in the exam, kicking myseld afterwards for my stupidity and then get 12/15 for it.

happened for my prelim english adv yearlies.
LOL. I would have been happy to get a 12/15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)