do u guyzz still do the assignment in the last minute??? (1 Viewer)

zy

HSC
i've just started studying for business and i've yet to prepare an essay for english.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Teach me all you know, lol.
I got above the class average, but still wouldn't call it really good. Guess we all learn something from Year 11 :)

LiiL

HSC
N/A
:mad1: I leave everything to the last minute!!!
too many sleepless nights
Grrr - i just don't learn

Sarsy

HSC
Yeh, lots of things to learn from Year 11. That's not to say that you learn them. Especially when it comes to doing homework, and instead end up procrastinating. (Games usually)

cs01001

HSC
Still a little bit, but not like before when I had to stay up till 4 to finish Chemistry assignment. More well planned, thus finishing assignments around 11:30 and just adding finishing touches at school.

Maybe I will become unorganized again as more work comes. :(

St. Eve

HSC
They might as well set assessments with the due date being the day after, it wouldn't really affect anyone.

Na, really, I do mine over the last week, I'm more motivated then, because there you HAVE to do it, otherwise you don't have to and because of this I am easily distracted.

PrettyVacant

HSC
=P Lol yeah I'm very very very last minute though I tell myself not to be so last minute all the time.

Yamiyo

HSC
Nope, I spread it out over three weeks.

The disadvantage of this method is that you have to work on it for three weeks. :mad1:

Still procrastinating any sort of revision though...

Foxodi

HSC
Exphate said:
Day 1 + 2, research, Day 3 + 4, take notes, Day 5 + 6, sset up a plan, Day 7 + 8 do a draft, Day 9 Edit, Day 10: final product.
You devote wayyy too much time to completing assessments :eek:
2 days for research, 2 days of notes and 2days to plan? Bah, this could all be done in 1-2days (depends on subject/assessment I suppouse)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)