• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do we bring our parents to enrolment/orientation day? (2 Viewers)

HSC
Ummm my enrolment went for quite a while but i think thats because im doing the nursing course.. I was there for about 3hrs, the first line for the new students enrolment took about 30mins to get to the front quite a while but then the rest was fine :)

Web enrolment was good they take you through the parts which is good and then the id cards get done and then we had a lecture and after that it was just about purchasing unifroms etc so that extended the enrolment process a bit more too

About checking the forms, they didnt check anything of mine pretty sure... just my license (photo id), but just make sure you have the stuff they have requested ready incase they want to check it out :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
damn not looking forward to enrollment day
if only they followed unsw's example and all the enrollment was online
:( boo

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
im going in early tomorrw to uts, hand in uts it camp paper and cls paper thingy, and maybe take a look round my new second home :p, look out for me i'll be a lost curry dude wearing a cream or blue top with jeans :\

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Spider786 said:
wow cool, thanks :D, alot!! :D
In addition to what Kami said, you can also go to IT support in Lv3 of building 10 to get your FIT login which gives you access to all of the computers there.
(You will need your student IT card to get this tho).

this is only for IT students.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)