Do We Enrol In Person For Uws? (1 Viewer)

young_gurl

doesnt everyone get an enrollent package in the mail and then go to enrollment day on the perscribed days for the course?

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
no
you only get one if u cant go there to enrol.
goto the website dat dey tell u to in the UWS cardboard sheet we got in the mail today that came with the UAC letter.
it has details on enrolment dates.

:chainsaw:

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Originally posted by gronkboyslim
I made it to policing, do i have to enrol in person?

Haha cool! Yay @ another policing student! Well, I enrolled in person and we did the whole enrolment thing and orientation day stuff.

*squee*

adamj

After the Offer, doesn't the uni send something? It says a package will be sent explaining dates of enrolment.

And about the course booklets, whats the go ahead here, like I have to travel to Penrith to get one?

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
dey dont send u shit.. i think u gotta goto the uni and get the shit yourself...
also you gotta Buy the course handbook.. and read it all on the enrolment day so we know wat subjects to pick...
but im gonna go the day b4 my enrolment day and buy the course handbook thing first.. then i read it at home and make sure im all clear about wat to choose, then the nex day when i go enrol i will have no worries.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
Yup, buy the course handbook from the university bookstore - it's only about $7.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
Originally posted by whenyousleep
you dont need to buy the course handbook. you can just go through the uws homepage http://handbook.uws.edu.au/HBOOK/COURSE_INDEX.ASP first yrs (AUT session) normally dont require electives, so dont worry about what subjects to pick.
thanks for the site mate.. do you also have the site for the uws calender and timetable?

Hehe

does anyone noe when is the census date???and wat do i hav to do if i don't hav my tax file no. on the enrolment date???
Thanx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)