Do women like to be approached? (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

heaps of other funny ones like LAWHF, but theyre all american, this dude is aussie

but check the rest of that guy's videos out, friggin funny

ShadowLighte

HSC
Yeah it does depend on the woman but what to you mean by 'be approached'? Like, asking them out or going up to them and getting to know them/ become their friend or what? I think if you want to be friends with someone, regardless of whether you're a guy or girl you should approach them, otherwise there's no chance already?

sdaver

HSC
Is this like picking up, or just a "friendly" chat ;)
but yeah...Majority of women do. Allot are flattered even.

Only thing is, us girls tend to be clustered in a group allot when out, making it harder to be approached.
Kudos to men who do it.

Zokunu

HSC
Is this like picking up, or just a "friendly" chat ;)
but yeah...Majority of women do. Allot are flattered even.

Only thing is, us girls tend to be clustered in a group allot when out, making it harder to be approached.
Kudos to men who do it.
Picking up :), but do you's find it weird if a guy randomly approached you on the streets? Like shopping centers, trains etc?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Okay OP I'm going to de-mystify women for you for the rest of your life in every scenario ever.

Whatever question you have at all will never have the same answer. It will differ from girl to girl because girls are not a giant homogenous group of alien creatures that all behave and act in the same way. They're just people. I'll repeat that, females are just people like you or I. Treat them as such.

Try putting yourself in their shoes. "Would I like someone to approach me and show an interest in me?" "Do I want a creepy dude coming up to me in public while I'm trying to run some errands?"

Zokunu

HSC
Okay OP I'm going to de-mystify women for you for the rest of your life in every scenario ever.

Whatever question you have at all will never have the same answer. It will differ from girl to girl because girls are not a giant homogenous group of alien creatures that all behave and act in the same way. They're just people. I'll repeat that, females are just people like you or I. Treat them as such.

Try putting yourself in their shoes. "Would I like someone to approach me and show an interest in me?" "Do I want a creepy dude coming up to me in public while I'm trying to run some errands?"
mhm...nice point.

zmccu3

HSC

Worst mindset ever. Girls, as a majority are a homogeneous group and you can more or less generalise for the 'average girl'. Some girls wont like certain things but I think you're really over thinking it. As for a 'creepy dude coming up to me when I'm running errands' realistically, if a dude was semi attractive and had any kind of personal skills/wasn't a fuckwit then I'd say as a general rule of thumb, most girls would find it flattering not creepy. Think about it, a member of the opposite sex whom you find attractive is showing interest in you? Pretty simple stuff.

kittystar

HSC
Yes women like to be approached and said hi too. However if you look creepy/act creepy then we will be really wary and freaked out

effyhate

autism inspector
HSC
Worst mindset ever. Girls, as a majority are a homogeneous group and you can more or less generalise for the 'average girl'. Some girls wont like certain things but I think you're really over thinking it. As for a 'creepy dude coming up to me when I'm running errands' realistically, if a dude was semi attractive and had any kind of personal skills/wasn't a fuckwit then I'd say as a general rule of thumb, most girls would find it flattering not creepy. Think about it, a member of the opposite sex whom you find attractive is showing interest in you? Pretty simple stuff.
nope
u r an idiot

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
No.

kittystar

HSC
Please continue, O' wise one, enlighten us with your life experience.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Hahaha come on man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)