Do you agree with this quote? (1 Viewer)

upright

HSC
N/A
"Sex is the last thing on your mind when you are in love."

lschub

HSC
not sure it depends on who u r with if they are good in bed then who cares if u r in love, whats love these days anyway:)

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Love? More like companionship seeing that most people would move on.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
bahaha

yeah if you a fanatical evangelist Christian girl that watches too many Disney movies.

bubbly

HSC
upright said:
"Sex is the last thing on your mind when you are in love."
I aggree, 2 an extent.

If ur partner is really crap in bad i guess it does matter.

It would 2 me neway

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
But isnt that the whole point of attraction, biologically?

You release hormones that go "holy crap this person is AMAZING OMG" (and thats not necessarily because of looks if you're going to get preachy on me) And those hormones are all sexually related hormones arent they?

Aren't they?

Bullshit you don't want to hold them and kiss them and caress their naked body!

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
What sort of love are we talking about here? Generally ummm what people would describe as a 'lover' relationship involves alot of sex. Anyway, I think it's more ""Sex is the first and last thing on your mind when you are in love.""

Redgoddess

HSC
Disagree. It shouldn't be the most important thing, but it's sure as hell there. otherwise you'd just be friends, not g/f-b/f (or g/f-g/f or b/f-b/f)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
I don't agree. Shouldn't being in love with them make you want to have MORE sex?

lengy

HSC
Not neccessarily. I know there are some girls I don't mind having, putting in a snow globe and watching them do there own thing, being themselves for my entertain cause seeing them makes me smile, but wouldn't want them other than to protect, in my mind at least, them for having their innocence corrupted cause they are cute, but that's just me. There are girls I see and think, 'damn I want to fuck them' and others where I just want to keep them around cause they're hot but I'm not interested in them. People have uses, not neccessarily for sex, not neccessarily for love and not neccessarily for friendship but you keep them around anyways. Regardless of whether you are in fact conscious of this doesn't matter, it is the truth.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Sex is on my mind all the time.

So clearly no.

Though I guess some people have little/no libido and y'know....... that would be pretty bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)