Do you buy a yearly train ticket? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh ok. would it still be worth it though?

what if you get sick for a week or two?
what if classes are cancelled for a couple of days?
what if you need to stay home to work on assignments?
what if a tute or lecture is moved?

lala2

Banned
HSC
No, you can get yearly flexipasses on concession, which are train only. You cannot get concessions on travelpasses that last more than a week. I plan to buy my flexipass on this coming Friday, seeing as I have Tues-Thurs off this week, which is 35 days till Easter, or $72.

HSC
This is going to be a stupid question but I need to know haha

When I purchase a weekly train ticket (Fairfield to City), it's valid for 7 days from the day of purchase etc

Can I travel from, for example, Fairfield to Redfern for class & then Redfern to City (cos I'm lazy or something to just walk from USYD)? And then City back to Fairfield?

danz90

HSC
This is going to be a stupid question but I need to know haha

When I purchase a weekly train ticket (Fairfield to City), it's valid for 7 days from the day of purchase etc

Can I travel from, for example, Fairfield to Redfern for class & then Redfern to City (cos I'm lazy or something to just walk from USYD)? And then City back to Fairfield?
With a 7day, 14day railpass or Flexipass, you have unlimited travel between the two Stations on your ticket, within the time period in which it is valid. So yeah, you would be able to go to city from redfern etc etc as much as u like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)