do you ever get over (1 Viewer)

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah, I deff. have learnt and I see things a lot differently now compared to b4 i met him..i actualy think I've changed and gown up a fair bit in the past 2 months n in the few months i was with him. I'm really glad me n him happen.. just wish it could of happen for longer.

I'm kinda..glad I was with him because he made me start to respect myself n like my slef..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well I'm glad to hear that! Nothing beats the dumpee rising from pessimism to optimistic thoughts after a discussion on a failed relationship. Just remember that a failed relationship is just another step for you to advance your love skills, and the only 'failure' that can truly arise is if you make the same mistakes again. ;)

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. I'm still sad :p

I can always seen the bright side.. but i always feel the bad side lol..

I know I'll live I just wanna be happy already night guys

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
SweetSeasons, I honestly think you shouldn't beat yourself up over him. All relationships have great moments or the people in them wouldn't stay. It's the other times that show a person's true character.

I think the regret is definitely a factor, but you shouldn't live with regret if you can find some positives. Can you find positives? Did you ever want to break up with him when you were in the relationship? Out of the relationship you're likely to make things sound better to yourself than they were. But from your posts it sounds like although sometimes you felt insecure you were having a great time an didn't have any doubts when you were in the relationship, which is making posting more difficult for me!

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
SweetSeasons said:
lol.. I'm still sad :p

I can always seen the bright side.. but i always feel the bad side lol..

I know I'll live I just wanna be happy already night guys
It'll take a while, just find something which you found good to do, say a hobby, and you'll soon make it easier to not think about him :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
no.. I was walking to uni yesterday.. and I saw him drive past n I was depressed like the whole day.. this is the more recent ex.. not the dick head ex from ages ago.

I dunno.. I was just kind hoping it's normal.. like maybe I'm still in love cause of how far we went, maybe that would explain it
Go out with a black guy; I hear girls have been known to suffer from selective ex-partner amnesia after taking a massive black wang up the muff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)