Do you have this channel (1 Viewer)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I have question - for those in the Albury-Wodonga area do you guys have channel 31??? Thanks . . .

~Dreamer

HSC
i live in sydney - north west and we get channel 31... they have some good shows on, and theres an arabic program which runs everyday that my mum watches..

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by ~Dreamer
i live in sydney - north west and we get channel 31... they have some good shows on, and theres an arabic program which runs everyday that my mum watches..
ur an arab livin in the north west?, whats it like bein an arab livin in the north west, cuz my assumption of that area is they dont like outsiders that much

s2ophie

HSC
well i have no idea why you want to know this but the answer is no. we don't get channel 31. what is it?

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
its a channel with shows from around the world, and the reception is worse than sbs

MoNNiE

HSC
i live in North West too..
i've seen that one before..i m ean the chat show at 1am
if you want to get channel 31 you need to adjust the reception on your television set.
i think the channel can only be seen in the metropolitian areas..
my mum loves those shows that are hosted by them European maderin speakers

SBS reception is actually good at my house.. channel seven and nine are crap.. i dunno why

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Nope we dont get Channel 31 down here. Why are you asking?

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i live in south west :D

i get it :D

it depends on the altitude of your land as well i think...

its like another SBS, but more... like poorer.. usually community groups go and air stuff there..

SaO

yeah i used 2 watch it while i lived in western sydney.. n that only happened coz i stumbled across it while channel surfin

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
We don't get it in Albury... we only get ABC, SBS, Ten, Nine, and Prime (aka Seven)

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Thanks all - I'm going up to the Albury-Wodonga area for a few weeks & C31 has a 13 week programs I have been watching for the last 4 weeks and quite enjoying - guess I'll be putting in a request for the parents to tape it. Was just curious that's all. Thanks!!!

Generator

HSC
N/A
Channel 31 is the community channel and it is like all other stations in that its content varies with the location. I can remember reading about an Australian/Victorian soccer panel show that was broadcast on 31 a few years ago, but it was only shown in Melbourne. I hated that.

~Dreamer

HSC
Originally posted by Suney_J
ur an arab livin in the north west?, whats it like bein an arab livin in the north west, cuz my assumption of that area is they dont like outsiders that much
what dou mean by that - that people in general dont like loutsiders or arabs dont like outsiders? we're outgoing people, its very muticutural any way

ps. im not muslim if thats what youre reffering by 'arab in north west'

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
i was referin 2 the area u live in, i didn't mean 2 offend u, i jst always thought that area wasn't multicultural

~Dreamer

HSC
nothing is wrong with muslims, people straight away assume i wear the head scarf and ask me all these questions when i say im arab on the net..

and suney_j i wasnt offended...sorry if i came across like that - i wasnt exactly sure of what you were asking..

J0n

N/A
HSC
I got a channel 28 :confused: with all this foreign stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)