Do you like it? (1 Viewer)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
All HDs? I ended up with one HD and two Ds, only just missing out on two more HDs (damn). I currently have a research report to complete and polish for my psychology course and it is killing me because I keep receiving conflicting information from my tutor(s).
I sure hope so, but mid semesters don't really mirror what you're going to get at the end xD
And nice marks!

glache

HSC
N/A
So, how'd you all go in your mid-semester exams (if you've had them, or have them at all)?
Smashed one--20/25 for psych. The other (GEOS)--objectively I smashed it (80%) but am regretful I didn't study harder because the top mark was 91% and I could think of at least 4-5 more marks I could've easily gotten if I'd studied harder. It's also not that impressive considering 23% of the grade got Ds, so to me it's like a high credit. At least it's only worth 20% so it's only a 1-2 mark difference between mine and the top mark.

All HDs? I ended up with one HD and two Ds, only just missing out on two more HDs (damn). I currently have a research report to complete and polish for my psychology course and it is killing me because I keep receiving conflicting information from my tutor(s).
Fantastic marks. Congrats!

i got zero in one of my midsemester exams. haha :cry:
?! Did you even turn up to the exam?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)