• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you regularly read any magazine publications? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
when I was younger I used to read dolly and girlfriend and the british cosmogirl. then i couldn't be bothered wasting my money. the only one's i buy now are empire and 'the big issue'.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I used to read Time, National Geographic and Readers Digest.
My subscriptions have expired now though. These days I read Drum Media, and silly girl's magazines like Cosmo if it looks interesting.

amyc

supernerd
HSC
CLEO
Marie Claire
InStyle
Cosmopolitan (occasionally)
Time (occasionally)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I use to buy tonnes of Disney Adventures magazine when I was a kid.

HSC
hahah, so did i .. i used to read it every single month and there were always like five different copies in the back of our car.

lei

HSC
For two years now I've got a Cosmo subscription as a present.. love it. I usually buy Rolling Stone once every 3 months.
I read any magazine I can get my hands on. Mum buys NW and That's Life weekly and occasionally WHO so i'll give them a go. I remember in all my free periods at school i'd always read Super Food Ideas instead of studying

lalaurenisme

HSC
My school's magazine rack is always well stocked, and there's nothing I like better than to go in there at lunchtime and read the latest:
-Big Issue (as an aspiring journalist, this is the sort of publication I can definitely see myself working at)
-National Geographic (again, dream job)
-Time
-New Internationalist
-Focus

And I'll buy/steal my sister's Cleo etc. if I'm feeling trashy. I challenge anyone to deny that they ever do that.

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I read Cosmo, Cleo, any chick mags that are in Reena's car or MeL's bedroom.... Occasionally racing mags...

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
ive got a subscription to movement and riptide bodyboard magazine... movement is written better, riptide is formatted better.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Jump on the bandwagon. How World Series have they won? U've lost Martinez to the Mets, Cabrera to the Angels and Schillings bloody ankles playing up.

We just won the first 2 games of the season against you guys.

lalaurenisme

HSC
I just remembered another one : there's a free Melbourne quarterly mini-mag that you can find in various cafes, shops etc. called ACE (Arts Culture Entertainment). Its layout is well wicked, as is its content. I love the concept.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
not a red sox fan, was pointing out the FACT. meh only reason ppl go for the yankees is because they've been marketed so well. its not real love for baseball.
Well I'm a devoted Yankees fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)