Do you still buy CDs? (1 Viewer)

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
TBH the last CD I bought was a Delta Goodrem CD when i was in year 4. I don't like some CDs because often, I only like a few songs on the CD. When I go to a CD shop and I am about to buy a CD, I only like about 5 songs out of the 20. What's the point?

de__locke

HSC
I buy them if I know I'm never going to get them anywhere else and I've really wanted them for a long time. That's it.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the problem is,
jew take 95% of profit, actual artist only get 5%

50 cents goes to 50 cent and his obnoxious lyric.
suitable for TOUGH chuildren.

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
TBH the last CD I bought was a Delta Goodrem CD when i was in year 4. I don't like some CDs because often, I only like a few songs on the CD. When I go to a CD shop and I am about to buy a CD, I only like about 5 songs out of the 20. What's the point?
maybe you should listen to less shit music if 3/4 of their work is that bad.

i buy local acts' EP/LPs or bands that i'm particularly fond of.
torrent everything else.

jackydoll

HSC
TBH the last CD I bought was a Delta Goodrem CD when i was in year 4.
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I'm sorry

anyways I tend to buy CDs and vinyl. I don't trust downloads, especially illegal ones and ones that are wiped off your hard drive forever when your computer crashes and didn't have backups.

*puffing*

sorry I'm new here

lovetf

HSC
I only buy the CD if its one of my favourite bands and I want a copy of the CD or if its a mixed CD and I can't be bothered to search everywhere to get all the songs. Ofcourse I'll also take advantage of the $10 sales at jb occasionally.

jackydoll

HSC
I only buy the CD if its one of my favourite bands and I want a copy of the CD or if its a mixed CD and I can't be bothered to search everywhere to get all the songs. Ofcourse I'll also take advantage of the $10 sales at jb occasionally.
as said above minus compilation CDs

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
yes, I have hundreds and hundreds.

I enjoy the ritual of buying a cd, coming home, listening to the whole thing from start to finish while reading through the booklet.

it feels like when i download music (which i still do a lot of the time, esp for rare/unusual things that are hard to find) it is all very rushed and i never really listen properly like i do when i put a cd on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)