• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Do you think this is right? (1 Viewer)

Do you think this is fair?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I don't know/ i'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AnandDNA

HSC
Yeh report it to BOS cause you do have a case if you are not getting 120 hrs of class time ( with a teacher ofcourse) in a year.

Oh also i would go for the headbutt too just to express your anger to the juniors

MzSandikalz

HSC
Woah, that majorly sucks. I reckon that because there are a shortage of teachers, teachers need to sacrafice their own free periods, luch times or even after school times.

I mean, its our friggen HSC thats at stake here. Its not like juniors are gonna screw up their life because they dont have teachers. But we need need teachers for the benefit of the rest of our life.

If that happened at my school, itd effect i think... more than 10 classes? 2 of my subjects would be effected. Japanese and 4U maths. holy shit =0

I dont knwo what the best way to handle this situation is, but you should definitely do something about it ~

shady145

Banned
HSC
at my school the only way we can have small classes is because most of the src's money is allocated to that type of thing. although teachers get paid an anual wage or watever my mx1 teacher said they use src money to have small classes, dunno wats going on there. the board of studies will probably say the school is right because they are covering more heads. they dnt care about ur future lol. nothing off their back. but there are online teaching things for maths on the net if u want to use them, theres one called maths online and its a pro setup. my teacher was making up the same type of thing but they beat him to it lol. its funded by macdonalds too.

terminator69

HSC
Woah, that majorly sucks. I reckon that because there are a shortage of teachers, teachers need to sacrafice their own free periods, luch times or even after school times.
This isn't because of a lack of teachers; Elizabeth Mac. is just a poor school and probably can't afford it.

To be honest, two periods a cycle doesn't sound like that much and if you are as mature as you are trying to convey, just complete the set work independently. I'd leave it to the people missing out on many periods to complain.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
so not fair, it has always been yr 12 with preference then yr 11. For Japanese, we only have 7 students doign it yet they get 8 periods a cycle like other subjects. If i knew who your principal was, I might even hunt them down and demand justice to be served :D

Woteva636

HSC
NO, of cousre its not right, the juniors can have the teachers when theyre our age and need them as if their futures depend on it. wait a second, our futures DO depend on it. sucks to miss a maths teacher, i couldnt survive that in my four unit calss of three.

i guess thats the advantage of going to a small school (230 enrolled at the biginning of the year)

i am very gratefull my school hasnt done that, becasue of my six classes, i'd only have a teacher full time for one of them.

leapordfist

HSC
UR SUPPOSED TO BE TAUGHT TOO MUCH!!!!!!!

if the juniors get a bad mark ....in 10 years time...it wnt matter!!!!!

but if you do IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tell ur principle to get a hose, put it in the exaust pipe, and the other end in the window, and wind up the window...put some music on and go to sleep(turn on the car)!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)