Do you want a band 6 in ancient, english and biology?? Now tutoring !!!! (1 Viewer)

luvtads

HSC
Hi everyone,

I have received a BAND 6 for Ancient (98), English (91), and Biology (91), and I am looking forward to tutor a few more students in these subjects.

What I provide as a tutor:

- Lessons altered to your needs
- Free online marking and help
- Access to many of the resources written by HSC MARKERS, more than 30 essays for Ancient.
- Plenty of past papers for all the subjects

I Specialize in Ancient History :

Pompeii and Herculaneum: I have tourist textbooks and Uni books with nearly every possible source which can come in the HSC for P&H. My own research notes which have the very latest information the conservation and preservation of P & H usually the 10 mark question.

Personality Pericles: I have written responses to every Pericles question asked in the HSC since 2001. Uni notes, notes from different textbooks.

Historical Period: Greek 5th Century BC. I have hardly used school textbooks to compile my notes. My notes are compiled from various uni textbooks, including some notes from Yale Uni (Donald Kagan). Also I have written over 25 Essays on this topic.

Ancient Society: Bronze Age Mycenae, I have notes and visual sources on every dot point. Also I have many sample essays and notes written by Senior HSC Markers and heaps of essays written by me.

I can tutor you in Ancient History regardless of what options you are studying, as the approach to writing HSC style response is the same for all options. I can teach you the generated formula to achieve BAND 6 in any option for Ancient History.

Other Information

I tutor in the inner west area including Strathfield Library in Homebush, Parra lib and Burwood Lib.

I charge $30 p/h

For more information contact me asap on tutor8888@live.com.au or pm me.
Hope to hear from you soon :)

luvtads

HSC
and no unfortunately I didnt ;(
my internals were too low !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)