Do you want to become An Electrical Engineer ? (1 Viewer)

cagil20

HSC
N/A
Hey guys, every year, the School of Electrical Engineering (Victoria University) accepts mid year intakes in June. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate and research study programs in the fields of applied physics, electrical and electronic engineering and photonics.

From 2006 our undergraduate courses have been taught using a Problem Based Learning (PBL) methodology. This is a teaching and learning paradigm which actively engages students in the solution of "real world" problems. Through the solution of these problems the students are guided to learn the necessary technical and non-technical skills which are essential for professional engineers.

Anyone who is interested to establish a career path for himself or herself in the field Electrical Engineering can contact me using my contact details shown below. The entry requirements are very limited.

Dr. Charles Ozansoy

School of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Health, Engineering and Science

Victoria University
PO Box 14428
Melbourne VIC 8001
cagil.ozansoy@vu.edu.au
T +61 3 9919 5046
F +61 3 9919 4908
Victoria University - A NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT

Last edited:

ioniser

HSC
Beware engineering is the hardest course uni has to offer and electrical engineering is the hardest of all the engineering courses

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
well no course at uni is easy i can tell ya that, if u say electrical is hard then dozen other courses are too because u do stuff like physics + math in electrical which are found in other courses.
Try doing law subjects, the reading for those courses are crazyyyyy..

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
beware
PBL is extremely tolling.. just having completed 3 yrs of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)