Do You Wear Glasses? (1 Viewer)

kariela

HSC
I wore glasses from kindergarten up until year 7 but then I refused the wear them anymore.
Recently I got my eyes checked and I don't need them anymore which was disappointing because I found some glasses I really liked haha

eja2000

HSC
Apparently without glasses I have the vision of a 70 year old man. Scary shit. BUT I tend to prefer contact lenses because they give you better peripheral vision.

..And I look like way less of a dork with them on.

madharris

HSC
N/A
I wear glasses if i'm too tired/lazy to put my contact lenses in. I'm extremely short sighted so I can't do anything without some sort of vision aid

IrenePerez

HSC
HATE glasses!!!!! I use them only at home when working at the desktop PC or watching TV. At the uni and elsewhere I wear only lenses. No discomfort, no health problems (use lenses for over 6 years).

waliyak

HSC
N/A
i do wear glasses. not just sunglasses. i wear glasses when i am in front of the computer

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

I fucking hate them

Last edited:

Brovy

HSC
I also don't like to use glasses. My eye sight is weak but i can't wear my glasses because i don't want to wear it.

choiyokbao

HSC
nope don't wear them, but my eyesights really bad and alot of people say i should be wearing glasses XD

Riaa

HSC
No, I don't.
I seem to be attracted to guys that do.. LOL
Intelligence is sexy. :D

greentae

HSC
N/A
Yes, I wear them and I hate wearing them. I've got astigmatism too, but I'm not sure what it even is; anyone care to explain? :confused: I'm also short-sighted so I only wear them when I have to see something on the board.

It looks good on the opposite gender if the glasses suit their face type. c: If it doesn't then it looks ew.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, I wear them and I hate wearing them. I've got astigmatism too, but I'm not sure what it even is; anyone care to explain? :confused: I'm also short-sighted so I only wear them when I have to see something on the board.

It looks good on the opposite gender if the glasses suit their face type. c: If it doesn't then it looks ew.
your eyeball is a grose shape and it fucks up the refraction in your eyes. ^_^

aaron_syd

HSC
I do sometimes when I can't be bothered putting in contacts. Whether a girl wears glasses or not doesn't change my opinion of her appearance; if she's cute, she's cute with or without glasses :awesome: (but i'd prefer anti-glare over just normal glasses so it's easier to see her eyes). Also, i automatically assume a person is 'smart' if they're wearing glasses, even though I should know better.

ethenbrown

HSC
N/A
It is not necessary for all to wear glasses all time but if some people are totally depend on glasses and they can't read,drive properly without glasses then it will be most necessary. Some people not wear glasses because they looks like old man or outdated,so they people prefer to wear lenses which is the best alternative of glasses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)