do you wear sunscreen every day? (1 Viewer)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Pity most high-spf things are terribly greasy.

And yeah, I should probably reapply sunscreen moisturiser during the day, but I haven't been sunburned on my face or gotten any new freckles in years so I'm taking that as a good sign of my sunscreen moisturiser's staying power.

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
How long does it take for freckles to fade? I have them, and I'm not bothered by them, but I'll be annoyed if they don't go away even when I put in the effort to wear sunscreen.

I wore some sunscreen from ALDI today and it made my face feel so sweaty and greasy after a 15 minute walk.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I wear moisturiser and foundation that has spf in it and i only reapply suncreen on my face if Im going to be in the sun. Only put sunscreen anywhere else if I will be in the sun. I go get skin cancer checks every year as well.

HSC
really should but our sunsreen is really oily and greasy and makes my face feel too gross so i don't put it on every day- only when i'm going out to the beach etc

Freckles14

HSC
boris said:
You a ranga?
Not exactly. It's naturally half blonde and half dark red, so the overall colour is ginger/dark blonde.

Don't get me started on my hair :|

pawabola

HSC
I use spf30+ sunscreen that has a matte effect so it doesnt look all greasy. Shop around for good sunscreen, its worth the time.

APCSfan

HSC
lol i dont :|. just doesnt feel nice on me.

it goes to show too, im asian and a pretty dam tanned one at that.

Last edited:

Russdog

russell
HSC
i've got a little sun spot on my ear which is the last place i want surgery. so i screen that shit up.

man, sunscreen makes picking up at the beach so much easier. 'oh hi there do you happen to have any sunscreen?'.

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
No I don't..its very rare that I do , I hate the stuff. I don't burn and I'm sensible with the time I spend in the sun.

newmz89

Beer
HSC
I wish I put more of it on, on tuesday. I am hurting now. my stomach is completley read(wtf, red) and my shoulders.

Last edited:
HSC
you can get like sunscreen gel stuff which isn't all shiny like regular sunscreen, it's awesome

i plan on looking 12 for as long as possible! ;)

Sayangliss

HSC
Melisoverschool said:
really should but our sunsreen is really oily and greasy and makes my face feel too gross so i don't put it on every day- only when i'm going out to the beach etc
Try using Sunsense brand. They're a bit more expensive price wise but they feel hell of a lot nicer compared to all the other sunscreens.

I try to remember to put on sunscreen everytime I'm out..

cynthia99

HSC
I always wear lotions with SPF for my face, and it not only is to prevent skin cancer, mainly to prevent wrinkles and sunspots. Although I have found some new spots last year on my face that i am carefully eying so I am much more careful about using sunscreen on it.

jennieTalia

HSC
Sunscreen and moisturiser in one. Win.

I definately agree.

Oil of Olay do a great moisturiser with SPF in it :)
I use it everyday. Although if it is hot defo put sunscreen on as well. I have a purse stick on sunscreen but it is a bit unreliable, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Rockaleee

HSC
Yes. Every day. Before i put on my sunscreen, i wipe my face with Green Tea, then apply spf 30 sunscreen. i also drink 3 cups of tea each day. it fights against free radicals from damaging the skin!

Marmalade.

HSC
N/A
I'm a burner. I wear invisible zinc. I consider it the most safe and effective sunscreen available.

hairspray

HSC
i put apply my daily moisturiser on first, then use a moisturising fluid on top of that. I personally hate sunscreen but i hate going red by lunch so i might as well put up with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)