Do you write faster when you gotta go toilet? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Are we talking A4 pages or booklet pages? I might write 3 A4 in an hour if I'm lucky, but we're given those HSC booklets to write in now which have spaced lines and smaller pages, and I wrote 5 pages in 40 mins last assessment task.

mfiori

HSC
ahah this is a good topic...i cant say that ive ever found msyelf writing quicker when i need to go toilet and i hold on, but yeah it depends on the exam im doing...if i know that i seriously dont have time left, or i rekon that il be pressed for time down the track, il hold onto it...but when im in an exam that is hard and im struggling to answer something then yeah il go coz its something to do.

my handwriting is small!
i wish i could write just a little bit bigger so i can say i did x amount of pages lol altho quality over quantity i guess..

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
What's your excuse? If you don't mind me asking

jirwin

HSC
i think the word 'reason' might be more appropriate. 'excuse' kinda sounds like you're saying that she doesnt deserve the special consideration of a computer - just "playing the system" << which im sure u dont mean at all. im just saying :)

Muz4PM

HSC
How many people here running write?

I started to running write back in about Year 7, and I am able to write alot more in cursive then I would standard printing.

However, with running writting comes the whole, "is that an n or an r" and other questions about legablity. However, I find that I am able to write it well enough that most teachers can understand it, but I guess I will ahve to work on neatness. However, if you are going flat chat, you just write, not being too waorried about certain words.

Back on topic, I would not know, I hve not had the urge to pee during an exam.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
TESTED: today i had an exam and i really had to go... nope, didn't help, it just really hurt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)