Do your friends/family know you post on bos? (1 Viewer)

do people close to you know you frequent bored of studies?

• Total voters

Woteva636

HSC
a few know i use it, but they think i just read posts, not hat i actually have an account and everything.

one of my friends doesnt realise i use it, even though i talk to them about it a lot of the time.:haha:

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
Anyone semi computer literate knows I use it.
Why would you care if people knew? You guys must be way insecure.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
No. Nor do I intend on telling them.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
yes lol
parents dont care, they think its educational? :confused:

friends are like haha you use that site?

ducks_1234

HSC
I actually feel the same way cookie.banana feels, there are things I dont really talk about with my friends, sometimes I feel like im "different" so kind of automatically hide things that make me different, or they might not like. :confused:

Its pretty confusing, hoping it'll all stop one day. Especially knowing theres things about you your friends don't know, or anyone else really, it all just clogs up your mind. :hammer:

gella

HSC
one of my friends know
only coz she saw me posting once
like pacch said, if it doesnt get brought up in conversation why would i say anything?
eh not a big deeeeal

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Family knows, friends don't. Except for a couple of people I went to school with who were also members.

HSC
can't say i bring it up in conversation with friends (except with people i actually know from here or whatever)

my family see me on it sometimes, like i'll be sitting next to my mum on my laptop or something and she'll look over at the screen and be like "haha katietheskatie, that nickname is still going" and i'm like :shy:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
can't say i bring it up in conversation with friends (except with people i actually know from here or whatever)

my family see me on it sometimes, like i'll be sitting next to my mum on my laptop or something and she'll look over at the screen and be like "haha katietheskatie, that nickname is still going" and i'm like :shy:
i love when you reference your mum katie

as to the topic of this thread. yehhhhh pretty much everyone knows i frequent these forums.

HSC
about 3 of my friends know, parents know, dad was quite angry when he found out, lol.

because the internet is full of stalkers/pedo's, etc (tho i only know of 1...)
Haha. Wonder who that is...

Um, I don't actually know which of my friends know.. possibly just my ex. Parents don't, even if I tried to explain it to them they'd freak out cause they don't really understand the internet.

What do people that go to meats tell their parents? "I'm going to meet friends" or do you say "I'm going to meet people from the net." :\

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha. Wonder who that is...

Um, I don't actually know which of my friends know.. possibly just my ex. Parents don't, even if I tried to explain it to them they'd freak out cause they don't really understand the internet.

What do people that go to meats tell their parents? "I'm going to meet friends" or do you say "I'm going to meet people from the net." :\
When I was contemplating attending the last meat, I told parents I was metting people from the net, and friends that I was meeting up with some old friends in Sydney.

HSC
When I was contemplating attending the last meat, I told parents I was metting people from the net, and friends that I was meeting up with some old friends in Sydney.
I've met a few people from the net but never told my parents about it. Mum is super protective and would freak out.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
erm my family knows because I'm on here all the time, they aren't blind.

most of my friends are not really blogging/forum/internets nerd types. they wouldn't get it. thus I don't talk about it/tell them etc.

weird question though, who gives a shit about who knows that you frequent a certain website (unless it's like, your boss knowing you're into CP or something) :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)