Does any have any ideas on which questions will be in the 2015 chem exam ? (1 Viewer)

Anousha

HSC
obviously by looking at the pattern of questions, repetition of a particular syllabus dot point etc.

**ANYONE whoops typo

Last edited:

pomsky

HSC
I wish (EDIT: not was soz HAHA) there was a Drifting95 for chem ahaha. His (her?) predictions were so good, it hurt.

Last edited:

Untroubled

HSC
I have a feeling that galvanic cell/ cell batteries will be in the exams.
I'm pretty sure they will pick on titration (perhaps a calculation type of question) and petroleum/ethylene/ethanol type of question(s)

tryhard1232

HSC
For Industrial Chem...predicting a 5-7marker on non-fossil fuel natural resources. It hasn't been asked in a while so yeh

jerresaaa

HSC
Possibly biopolymers, CO2 equilibrium, Haber
Yeah for industrial they could ask about depleting natural resources (hoping they do)

Anousha

HSC
I have a feeling that galvanic cell/ cell batteries will be in the exams.
I'm pretty sure they will pick on titration (perhaps a calculation type of question) and petroleum/ethylene/ethanol type of question(s)
well there was a few galvanic MC and polyethylene process as well as polystyrene/polyethylene properties and use questions, titration calc, so your predictions were RIGHT ooh

Untroubled

HSC
well there was a few galvanic MC and polyethylene process as well as polystyrene/polyethylene properties and use questions, titration calc, so your predictions were RIGHT ooh
I was thrilled when I saw the questions, haha :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)