• We have a few events lined up for the October school holidays!
    Watch this space...

does anyone do consturction or metals and engineering (1 Viewer)

muzzoid

New Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
10
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
I found the metals and engineering one to be really good this year.

Though i must say that even with trying to go really slow i still finished 20 min early.
 

lebo91

New Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
muzzoid said:
I found the metals and engineering one to be really good this year.

Though i must say that even with trying to go really slow i still finished 20 min early.

it was fuckin harddd mannn. my yr coordinator thought i was going to get 1st in the state but i guess not anymore. i got 93/100 for the trials man the test was so fukn hard i think my drawing was missing stuff
 

bend000

New Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
4
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
lebo91 said:
it was fuckin harddd mannn. my yr coordinator thought i was going to get 1st in the state but i guess not anymore. i got 93/100 for the trials man the test was so fukn hard i think my drawing was missing stuff
like what
 

bend000

New Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2006
Messages
4
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
what did u say for the wet dry vacume question which was not suitable excess water or paint thiner
 

Quintano

New Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
9
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
lebo91 said:
it was fuckin harddd mannn. my yr coordinator thought i was going to get 1st in the state but i guess not anymore. i got 93/100 for the trials man the test was so fukn hard i think my drawing was missing stuff
yeah mate im with you on that, the drawing was missing stuff.... our exam supperviser also told us that it was missing stuff...

is there anything we can do????
 

lebo91

New Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2007
Messages
3
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
Quintano said:
yeah mate im with you on that, the drawing was missing stuff.... our exam supperviser also told us that it was missing stuff...

is there anything we can do????
Can you still get into contact with your supervisor? If enough of us complain about it missing stuff your supervisor can refer the complaint to the board of studies.
 

danemaverick

New Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2007
Messages
3
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
bend000 said:
what did u say for the wet dry vacume question which was not suitable excess water or paint thiner
paint thinner man, chemicals are no good in the vacuums, causes fires n shit. the reason it is a WET/dry vacuum is coz its designed to take excess water aswell. which two questions did everyone choose and how did you find them?
 

Quintano

New Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
9
Gender
Male
HSC
2007
lebo91 said:
Can you still get into contact with your supervisor? If enough of us complain about it missing stuff your supervisor can refer the complaint to the board of studies.
yeah sorry bout so late most prob can man
 

beaks

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2008
Messages
9
Gender
Male
HSC
2009
Quintano said:
yeah mate im with you on that, the drawing was missing stuff.... our exam supperviser also told us that it was missing stuff...

is there anything we can do????
Bit late to reply, but I only just found this site. The drawings weren't missing anything man. They went down a treat. I found it easier to skip them, do all the other stuff, and then spend my time making them perfect.

But I doubt anyone will read this.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top