Does anyone else agree... (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
...that History Extension exams are going to be a piece of cake? I haven't had my half yearly on it yet (that's tomorrow), but after studying for it and looking at the past papers, I'm just so pleased with how easy it's going to be.

It's almost going to be as easy as an art exam.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
zaqwerty said:
...that History Extension exams are going to be a piece of cake? I haven't had my half yearly on it yet (that's tomorrow), but after studying for it and looking at the past papers, I'm just so pleased with how easy it's going to be.

In the HSC the exam looked easy...I'm sure a lot of people were surprised as to how bad they actually went. I did extremely well in my internal exams but the marking scheme had no real comparison to the HSC markers.

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
mm I personally think doing Modern History as well gives an advantage, like I know both modern and ancient you look as hisotry analytically and critically but I have found that writing a modern source analysis essay is a lot like writing a history extension essay. So the ext exam is fairly easy when you know the details.

bored6

HSC
zaqwerty said:

Considering that History Extension has the lowest, I think, comparative band 6's out of any humanities course, I wouldn't be so easy going.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Section A was normally OK if they didn't go too wacky with the questions. Section B ... ugh. Although I never even really understood the point of the case study and I wasn't taught it properly, so maybe that was just me.

Last year's HSC Hist Ext exam was way harder than any of my internals iirc.

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
are you insane? i have my trial hist ext week after next and im horrified. its so incredibly hard to write those source essays even in one day but the JFK one should be fine, just a normal essay.

omg hist ext essays are the mother of all essays and i hate it so much
goodluck for your half yearly - do you mean trial when you say half yearly? cause half yearlies were meant to be done first term of this year... :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)