Does anyone else do this becuase they have to? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nearlythere...

HSC
I'm really curious about this. I go to a Christian school and we have to either do Stduies of Religion or a non-HSC course Christian Studies (at the time of choosing subject I chose SOR becuase I sick of having Christianity shoved down my throat... things have changed since then but I couldn't change classes because the CS teacher though his class would be too big if anyone else changed)

so anyway... I'm stuck with this subject that I really don't want to do, I was just curious if anyone else is in a similar situation? It kinda makes it hard to care about the marks I get, even though I know it's a relatively easy subject that can scale really well if you do really well, so yeah...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
nearlythere... said:
I'm really curious about this. I go to a Christian school and we have to either do Stduies of Religion or a non-HSC course Christian Studies (at the time of choosing subject I chose SOR becuase I sick of having Christianity shoved down my throat... things have changed since then but I couldn't change classes because the CS teacher though his class would be too big if anyone else changed)

so anyway... I'm stuck with this subject that I really don't want to do, I was just curious if anyone else is in a similar situation? It kinda makes it hard to care about the marks I get, even though I know it's a relatively easy subject that can scale really well if you do really well, so yeah...
Everyone in the Catholic system has to do religion...a lot select SOR instead of Catholic Studies (for whatever reason).

Some schools, SOR I is compulsory, some SOR II is.

BTW...am going to lock this as it contravenes one of the posting guidelines for SOR ie no whinging threads about having to do SOR, only academic type threads

http://community.boredofstudies.org...d-first-how-post-ask-questions-sor-forum.html

refer to point 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)