Does anyone else feel they've stuffed up HSC? (1 Viewer)

sammie293

HSC
Yeeeep!
I was aiming for a B5 in all my subjects
nek minnit
does shit

Idk if it was too much preparation or what but the HSC has been so bad for me personally

yasminee96

HSC
Fucked up 4U maths... hopping for at least a B6.
99.90 is almost impossible now. Unless I get like 95 raw mark in physics tomorrow.
Fucking hate my stupid maths teacher, made me hate maths so much :(
hoping*

and you don't get much higher than band 6 haha. Either way, after ~94, it scales to 99.9+ anyway (according to current atar calculators). And from 90-94 it goes from like 99.5-99.8 so calm down..

leesh95

HSC
Yeah I 100% stuffed up my HSC.
I did about 20 2u papers or maybe more and the maths exam completely murdered me. If only I put half of that effort into everything else I might have done better. Estimating about 55/100
And I was first in class for chem but only got about 67/100 and that is me over estimating my marks without considering the draconian marking criteria.
It doesn't help to come on the BOS website where everyone appears to be state ranking and getting 99's.

Just have Bio left to salvage what's left now.

Lectione

HSC
Yeah I 100% stuffed up my HSC.
I did about 20 2u papers or maybe more and the maths exam completely murdered me. If only I put half of that effort into everything else I might have done better. Estimating about 55/100
And I was first in class for chem but only got about 67/100 and that is me over estimating my marks without considering the draconian marking criteria.
It doesn't help to come on the BOS website where everyone appears to be state ranking and getting 99's.

Just have Bio left to salvage what's left now.
Screw it. We'll rape bio.

vtx

HSC
N/A
how bad...coz even raw 50 is equal to like 93 atar.
I looked at solutions and should get high 60s. Last year 82 scaled to 96 so I was aiming for 82 but made many mistakes in questions 13-15.
Phys is my second best subject (after chem) so hopefully I do well tomorrow. If I don't get 99.90, I need to change all my plans...

Lectione

HSC
I looked at solutions and should get high 60s. Last year 82 scaled to 96 so I was aiming for 82 but made many mistakes in questions 13-15.
Phys is my second best subject (after chem) so hopefully I do well tomorrow. If I don't get 99.90, I need to change all my plans...
don't let the ATAR dictate the course of your life

there's alternatives

is this med?

Candidate

HSC
I feel the same way. I topped Legal Studies, but had a really bad exam day. With Modern, the USA questions were quite unpredictable. Kinda sucks. I need a 97 Atar, that now will not happen.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Standard Eng and Agriculture are going to kill me

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Bro...high 60s is band 6, which aligns to like 99.8

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
People inflate their marks/think they went better than they really did.

Happens all the time.

Web Addict

HSC
I definitely screwed for English. Hopefully, I'll scrape into an E4 for Mathematics Extension 2 because I made too many silly mistakes. I've also got a feeling that I'm going to screw up Physics tomorrow. I haven't studied much because it feels like the HSC is over as Physics is my last exam.

planino

HSC
I'm not feeling overly optimistic about the externals either tbh. The best thing I can do is NOT read the exam thoughts threads and watch my marks disappear.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I'm not feeling overly optimistic about the externals either tbh. The best thing I can do is NOT read the exam thoughts threads and watch my marks disappear.
HAHAHA, story of my life. Thought I did well in Chem, nek minnit

ahranee96

HSC
I am soooooooooooo glad... and sympathetic (cause that would mean you guys are feeling as crap as me) that you all feel the same way. It's like a freaking nightmare. I feel good about a test. come home. Look at this and... just count off the marks in my head.

Chem... was the most disappointing. So was maths, and okay... I should just list all my subjects....

And I still have bio and ipt. And I've pretty much given up hope. I have yet to even study the topics again. Gotta memorise 200 pages in like 3-ish days. Totally... possible... *SARCASM*

ugh... I'm screwed.

I feel absolutely crap. Join my club...

Career as pediatrician is flying slowly out the window. And it's way to high for me to catch it now. I'm screwed. Might as well just help it and open the window to let it out!

Siddy123

HSC
I am soooooooooooo glad... and sympathetic (cause that would mean you guys are feeling as crap as me) that you all feel the same way. It's like a freaking nightmare. I feel good about a test. come home. Look at this and... just count off the marks in my head.

Chem... was the most disappointing. So was maths, and okay... I should just list all my subjects....

And I still have bio and ipt. And I've pretty much given up hope. I have yet to even study the topics again. Gotta memorise 200 pages in like 3-ish days. Totally... possible... *SARCASM*

ugh... I'm screwed.

I feel absolutely crap. Join my club...

Career as pediatrician is flying slowly out the window. And it's way to high for me to catch it now. I'm screwed. Might as well just help it and open the window to let it out!
how high's the window?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)