Does anyone else have no idea what they're doing for their MW? (1 Viewer)

mty10

HSC
Ours aren't due until like, next year? I'm not sure.
I went to the English Teachers Association E2 Day, and they were talking about staying away from cliches like dystopia and teenage relationships... BUT I REALLY WANT TO DO ONE OF EITHEEERRRRRRRRRR.

I think I've decided on short film though.

hope14

HSC
We had to do a pitch in class and then, of course, we will do the viva voce next year. I guess your proposal was like our pitch ?? My teacher said that they are useful just to determine where we are actually up to and, in our case at least, verbalise our ideas 'cause supposedly that helps.

joscat

HSC
@mty- xDD What's your film gonna be about?

@hope- Yeah, only it's a hand-in not a presentation or anything xD How is yours going? did you end up changing your idea?

hope14

HSC
Um yeah I did to a critical analysis of YA conformity over time periods etc. Total different ballpark, huh?

It is going okay, except it has recently taken a backseat due to masses of other assignments (I know, I know, first term in and the "ill do ext 2 later" has already started) but I am going to have a boring holiday so hopefully I will get heaps done then. How is yours going?

Jayden22

HSC
Our viva voce/proposal isn't until the end of term 1 next year

Uhh, idea...

1.) A politician takes control of the government and begins persecuting others religions outside his own
Based on religious persecution around the world,

2.) Babying of society such as rules and regulations winds up with our world being unable to think for themselves

Few others but those two are sticking out atm

Dystopia has to be relevant to today's society (The issue that is and the worst that could happen) apparently

And a lot of people did them?

Have a few other types I could do if worst comes to worst I suppose

grape

HSC
im doing a short story - trying to steer clear of cliche - im thinking crime genre , with a twist.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)