Does anyone else not want to do this exam? (1 Viewer)

champo14

HSC
I'm just so over it. Its my last exam, it's my worst subject, I've had a week to study for it and it's only one unit. Yeah, not a good combination.

I knew this would happen but I just don't give a shit any more. I guess I'll study between now and Friday, because I'll feel guilty, but there's just no motivation. And judging by the past papers they are probably going to ask a question that I just won't be able to answer, and a creative writing piece that I just won't be able to hack.

Please, tell me I'm not the only one.

starrysky

HSC
You're not the only one. It counts for me, but that doesn't stop the apathy.

Probably because I was on such a high after my Bio exam. EE1's never been significant to me - I just bullshit my way through it with cramming of quotes and technique the night before, and that's it. It just doesn't FEEL important; at least not for me, and not at this stage. Just had Bio today, and I feel like spending the next two days sleeping rather than studying for 3U.

(N)

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
If I had the choice, I would prefer not to sit for any exam. EE1 is my last exam and I'm not prepared - I'm pretty sure I won't be so I'll just go on Friday, do what I can and walk out. :D

Edit: Xuan, it counts for me too. :(

champo14

HSC
tanjin said:
If I had the choice, I would prefer not to sit for any exam. EE1 is my last exam and I'm not prepared - I'm pretty sure I won't be so I'll just go on Friday, do what I can and walk out. :D

Edit: Xuan, it counts for me too. :(
Yes, it counts for me as well. Only doing 10 units.

But it's not like I'm not prepared, just don't want to do it anymore.

cadylayne

HSC
I have 11 units, but I will most likely have screwed up Modern History so I was kinda counting on Extension.

I've had a week too, and have studied a decent amount but I'm just over it now, I am losing motivation and just don't want to do it anymore.

I just want it to be over.
I'll be regretting not studying all day every day when I get into the exam and can't answer the question.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
champo14 said:
Yes, it counts for me as well. Only doing 10 units.

But it's not like I'm not prepared, just don't want to do it anymore.
I'm not prepared, but I want to do the exam, just so i can say goodbye to the HSC for good.

jazzmuzik

HSC
I agree with all of you :)

I'm over it

Not prepared

Just "getting it" now :(

I have 2 left after this (art/drama, last day)

Beautiful spring days i'm missing

*sigh*

ah well its JUST the HSC, seriously

g1tfisted1

HSC
N/A
Yeh i really dont feel like doing this exam... its my last too, and as soon as its over, im getting completely trashed (yeh i know it finishes at 11.30am, but its still beer o'clock)

Are uai calculators anything to go by? because based on roughly how i went in my other 9 units...if i get 40/50 in this exam my uai is about 92, but even 5/50 will still give me a uai of about 89... and thats totally fine by me lol

your mother

HSC
I certainly don't.
  • I have had one exam every day this week and so just want to sleep
  • I have not studied yet
  • The individual in society is about the lamest cop-out module we could have possibly picked (CLEARLY i thought everyone in a society could be called and "individual?)
  • I haven't read "north and south" (actually, that's not completely true. i started it, realised it was the worst book i've ever written, apart form austen's "persuasion", and watched the BBC series)
  • My teacher keeps telling me i need to demonstrate "more depth" in my knowledge of 19th century britain, but won't tell me what that entails, no matter how many times i ask him.
i'm so glad i did 13 units. mathematics and extension are getting dropped. almost definitely.

Loza33

HSC
I dont want to this exam at all..... We know nothing.. our whole class is freaking out, because we know we know nothing!!!

Why is this everyones last exam?? I still have three more!! :':)'(

Going to fail!!!

Spec. Fic is gay!!!!

I need this to count...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Well, im fucked. I haven't started and EE1 will count.

HSC SUCCESS. :D

starrysky

HSC
Loza33 said:
I dont want to this exam at all..... We know nothing.. our whole class is freaking out, because we know we know nothing!!!

Why is this everyones last exam?? I still have three more!! :':)'(

Going to fail!!!

Spec. Fic is gay!!!!

I need this to count...
Um DUH, honey. Spec. Fic. SUCKS ARSE.

Majorly so.

I loathe it with a passion. Not even an LotR film study helped me off the apathy.

I haven't started yet either. But I have a structure plan for an essay in my head.

100 words for intro and conclusion, 300 for each of the prescribed, 200 each for related.

Then, bullshit the creative because it's what I'm best at. Analytical can go jump off a cliff. Not even lying.

YAY TANZIN. HSC SUCCESS! :D

Yuval

HSC
But you shouldn't be complaining about speculative fiction! You should be FOCUSING.

FOCUS on speculative fiction.

That's my attack plan for tomorrow; it'll make up for my having not done any study.

FOCUS.

Focus on the examiners. Focus on the ceiling. Focus on the fact that your pen has not yet run out so you're not really a donkey on the edge. FOCUS, dammit!

Edit shortly after posting: This, er, being a reply to Loza.

Last edited:

Loza33

HSC
YUVAL!!!!!

I feel that by focusing on the fucos of this topic you failed to focus on speculative fiction!!

THAT IS IT! We are going for a walk around the school!!!!

Haha.. like i could ever handle being a donkey on the edge!! Id fall over the edge with just three pens!!!

You get diving!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)