Does anyone feel like they're getting lazier towards the end of their hsc? (1 Viewer)

yumcreampuffs

HSC
N/A
With only two exams left to go, most people from my school (including myself) say that it feels like holidays have already started and so they have spent less time studying for their final hsc exams. Most of us aren't even stressed, and they say that they were more stressed during trials. I think we've all lost our motivation lol

Is this happening to anyone else? ... Or are people studying hard out?

Last edited:

wavess

HSC
Yeah it's happening to me! I thought I would have been stressed out but I'm not, which is really weird. I mean I've tried my best throughout the year and I'm still trying, but I still have that feeling of laziness.

Domsky

HSC
Same here! I was like all motivated throughout the whole semesters and now im like....Zzzzzzzz.....I think i became to complaisant because i've been doing well in my assessments and other things, now im lazy has a turtle hahaha :D Ahh welll, you cant be always motivated all the time :) hahaha jst saying

unLimitieDx

HSC
Was sorta dope the last week before physics now its last test give it my all!

ArguablyMitch

HSC
Yeah I'm super lazy right now, especially since my last 2 exams are for the most boring and tedious subjects.

mike12345678

HSC
I'm studying but sorta in cbf mode...LOL
+1 i had a 10 day break between business and SOR 2unit and yeaa didnt really take advantage of my time like i planned :(

but anyways i finish my HSC TOMORRROW !!!

MiPh

HSC
Lol, getting lazier? I always cram on the morning of every exam. But I am waking up earlier than I did for trials :p So that's improvement... I guess. The only subjects I studied in advance was maths, but ironically those were the only ones I messed up. As for stress, it's killer, but i've lost like 4kg in the last few days, and now i'm back underweight :? Meh, HSC finishes in less than 48 hours!!

jordannf

HSC
i totally agree! after a week + break between exams, i haven't studied as much as i hoped i would have! religion isn't too hard for me though so i'm not TOO stressed...until tomorrow morning :p

2xL

HSC
FUAAARRRKK the amount of ceebs for chem is over 9000.

lani22

HSC
yep last week was a major drain

i ceebs for religion ugh

kentonite

HSC
YE MAN SHT i planned to study for 10 days as i had a break. But too much web surfing over those 10 days. now my religion exam is tomorrow great... and than my chemistry is the day after -________- .... but HSC's OVER IN 48 hours SOOO YESSSSS WOOHOOO

HSC
YE MAN SHT i planned to study for 10 days as i had a break. But too much web surfing over those 10 days. now my religion exam is tomorrow great... and than my chemistry is the day after -________- .... but HSC's OVER IN 48 hours SOOO YESSSSS WOOHOOO
Same, had a 15 day break which I planned to do heaps of work in. Probably done about 2 days worth of solid work and chem is on tuesday. Sigh...

mickk794

HSC
I have SDD on wednesday and haven't done any revision yet... I've been lazy the whole exam period since after the trials and haven't done any proper revision for any exam.

brookemoon95

HSC
I do SORI and VA, and I'm finding it really hard to give a fuck. I'm studying, but it's like....blugh. I hope I don't lull myself into a false sense of security and fuck it up at the end.

Pop Culture

HSC
N/A
Yes. I have SOR I tomorrow. My last exam was a full week ago, so I've felt like the HSC has already been over.
I've had so long to study for this last exam, but I only really started on Thursday or Friday.
Still not familiar with everything 100%, but oh well. SOR is my weakest subject anyway, and it probably won't even count towards my ATAR. Although, I'm still trying the best I can do with the time left.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, I did so much work for trials and than the actual HSC I slacked on a sliding scale like I studied decently for 1st four exams, 5 and 6 I put it off a bit...but chem I've been awful and studying it tonight I realise how screwed I am. Like I am worse at it then before trials!

Like I just got to the real HSC and suddenly, didn't seem to care and my motivatin got worse with only chem to go with most people at my school finished nrrrrg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)