Does anyone here go to Yanko Ag High? (1 Viewer)

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
In Yanko? I think. I don't actually know. I'm only saying that because the school is called Yanko...hmm...lol does anyone know anyone who does??

^^ lol so u dint actually go there????

i have no clue where it is. i only know of hot and cool schools. it must be a school full of losers. i am the coolest if i dont where a school is it is not, i repeat NOT cool

end of story

*mwah* love u! :) :) ): jess layden ( is da coolest! .. end of story baby .. no i wont fuck you tonight im busy .. how bout 2morrow nite?)

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
its located near wagga wagga ...

my old mate went there for a term in yr7 ...

he came back cause it was a bum school ... lol ... :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
I went there for a school camping trip though, although it was in 2001. Nice school, friendly peeps. It's out in the country though

HSC
Yanco Ag is in Yanco, which is near Leeton, which is about 1.5hrs drive west of Wagga. Its kinda a crappy school and those who go there often are accused of being goat rooters, primarily by pplz at my skool and leeton high.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Oh. Well all our teachers seem to be leaving our school and going there. WE WANT THEM BACK. Our new ees teacher is teh sux0r.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Sarzzabelle said:
Yanco Ag is in Yanco, which is near Leeton, which is about 1.5hrs drive west of Wagga. Its kinda a crappy school and those who go there often are accused of being goat rooters, primarily by pplz at my skool and leeton high.
Goat rooters and roo shooters lol, a boy from my school went there and when he comes back home for visits he's totally fat, obnoxious and horny. It's a pity that you've lost your teacher to Yanco, yulia.

Just out of interest, Sarzzabelle, what school do you go to? I'm from Albury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)