Does anyone know a good English advanced/extension tutor in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

stellad

HSC
I'm starting year 12 this year and I wanted to get an experienced English tutor to teach me one-on-one, preferably someone older and who knows the syllabus well. Does anyone know somebody that they can recommend? Thanks in advance.

rubiks95

HSC
What texts are you studying for advanced and what module are you doing for extension?

fifi89

HSC
Hi there,

I have over 6 years of experience tutoring English from Standard right through to Extension II. I completed 4 unit English in my 2007 HSC and obtained very high marks. I am also an experienced university teacher and marker and a byline writer for the Australian Journal of Dementia. I offer individual tutoring as well as online tutoring and personalised workshops for HSC students. If you would like more information, please feel free to contact me at fionacalverttutoring@hotmail.com.

Fiona.

caseydsouza

HSC
Hi,
I completed my HSC in 2012, so i know the syllabus very well and everything is still fresh for me. I achieved high results for both English Advanced and English Extension 1 and a very high atar.
I can offer you great tutoring and essay help at low prices :) Just PM me for more information!

verittably

HSC
Hello stellad,
I also offer my English tutoring services. I did my HSC in 2011 and I tutored quite a few students in HSC English last year. Lessons can be arranged in person or over Skype, if that's more convenient for you. If you're interested, email me at arterialist[at]gmail[dot]com :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)