Does anyone know where the Manning Sunken Lawn is? (1 Viewer)

Brian1800

HSC
As the title states. I don't have a clue where this place is. Is this place right next to Manning Bar? Which building is closest to this place?

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
I would guess that they're the lawns on the southern side of the building. They look relatively sunk to me :lol:.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Even if I'm not, the only other place it could be would be the terraced gardens on the east side. Either way, go to Manning and you're in the general area.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
If you're walking from the quad down manning road to manning house, then it's the lawn area directly in front of you (the road curves around slightly to the right). There are some stairs down and they lead to a swinging door entrance to the bottom level of manning house.

Alternately, if you are standing at the computer hub, looking across the road at manning house, they are on the left hand side of manning house.

Amleops

Perpetual Student
HSC
Ah, so I was wrong :lol:.

Knew it was one of the two.

Brian1800

HSC
If you're walking from the quad down manning road to manning house, then it's the lawn area directly in front of you (the road curves around slightly to the right). There are some stairs down and they lead to a swinging door entrance to the bottom level of manning house.

Alternately, if you are standing at the computer hub, looking across the road at manning house, they are on the left hand side of manning house.
Legendary. Well written answer. Thanks man

Ah, so I was wrong :lol:.

Knew it was one of the two.
Thanks for the helping though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)