• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Does anyone know? (1 Viewer)

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
i only just joined business studies a few weeks ago, changing from biology, with the intention to drop it at the end of the year.

my other subjects are:
english
maths

food tech
pdhpe
hospitality.

I was wandering that if i did drop business studies would i still be able to get a UAI, despite hospitality being a 'category B' subject? because apparently oure allowed one category b subject and can still get a UAI but now im not sure.:confused:. please help me.
thanks....

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
trace7988 said:
i only just joined business studies a few weeks ago, changing from biology, with the intention to drop it at the end of the year.

my other subjects are:
english
maths

food tech
pdhpe
hospitality.

I was wandering that if i did drop business studies would i still be able to get a UAI, despite hospitality being a 'category B' subject? because apparently oure allowed one category b subject and can still get a UAI but now im not sure.:confused:. please help me.
thanks....
Business Studies isn't a category b subject. Or are you talking about Business Services? If so, you have enough units to drop it and hence be able to obtain a UAI :)

trace7988

<3 <3
HSC
thanks =],
ohh nah im talking about business studies.
like im worried that having a category B subject wont let me get a UAI.
because with dropping a category A will leave me with only 4 category A subjects.
iwasnt sure if you needed atleast 5 category A subjects or not.

HSC
yeh, ur alright

but r u sure u only want to do 10 units, cos when they give u a UAI, they choose ur top 10 units, and cos u only got 10, u don't have any backup supply just in case u don't go as well as you planned

but, its up to u, don't let me influence u

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)