Does anyone NOT.. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
i know munchkin....and well..she isnt like that because of the person she is...she dont like sex, like some or most people...she isnt naive...she is just not ready

HSC
N/A
**Temptation** said:
i know munchkin....and well..she isnt like that because of the person she is...she dont like sex, like some or most people...she isnt naive...she is just not ready
hay, thanks gaziLLions **Temptation** you're one great mate!
LegenD!!

and btw, that dude that didnt want me to touch him -dont worry, i wont, i dont wanna contract stdz any time soon! :mad:

_Amie_

HSC
Its just interesting to see that there is still some purity and innocence left in this world...I didn't say it was a bad thing, just interesting.

HSC
And i wasnt judgin on that, i aint sayin no one is a bad person, im just behind munchkin in wat she believes in:)

HSC
N/A
everyone is a great person in their own way - they have their reasons for being the way that they are..
anyway, thanks for the support
and i think i should be thankin you for callin me pure - or was that not directly directed at me?
lol

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
yes innocence is great but reading this thread makes me wonder who taught munchkin some of her ideals.

masturbating makes you 'dirty'? you contract stds through hi-5s?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
basicly munchkins the future hold for u , a boring single life, where u havnt experiences anything sexual , and when u hit middle age u will wonder why didnt i use my yuoth for fun, and u will despretly seek a husband that might never come.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
SashatheMan said:
basicly munchkins the future hold for u , a boring single life, where u havnt experiences anything sexual , and when u hit middle age u will wonder why didnt i use my yuoth for fun, and u will despretly seek a husband that might never come.
Amen, she's gotta be the biggest tardface ever.
Christ I've seen seven years old act less retarded than her.

Rofl, funny and ironic thing is that I think she said she finds sex dirty, and at the same time she also said that she doesn't use tampons. I could get graphical but rofl I'll let you figure it out yourself.

GET A CLUE BLONDY!

rumour

HSC
virgin^sexy said:
masturbating makes you 'dirty'? you contract stds through hi-5s?
Well you haven't hi fived me before have you;)?

EDIT:
No, but guys are just born with stds...you see......

So stay away from them!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
HellVeN said:
Amen, she's gotta be the biggest tardface ever.
Christ I've seen seven years old act less retarded than her.

Rofl, funny and ironic thing is that I think she said she finds sex dirty, and at the same time she also said that she doesn't use tampons. I could get graphical but rofl I'll let you figure it out yourself.

GET A CLUE BLONDY!
u mean tight like a nun?

HSC
just because munchkin doesnt do things that everyone else may do, dont mean she is anything that ppl in here are callin her....she has her opinions...and everyone does...u have to learn to respect ppls choices...and if she dont masterbate...or have sex...then thats her choice...i respect that

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
**Temptation** said:
just because munchkin doesnt do things that everyone else may do, dont mean she is anything that ppl in here are callin her....she has her opinions...and everyone does...u have to learn to respect ppls choices...and if she dont masterbate...or have sex...then thats her choice...i respect that
she calls it "master-debating"
enough said.

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
she calls it "master-debating"
enough said.
ok ok, u have a point...but like i said previously...i know munchkin....and well we are very different ppl...and well she is funny in the way she is, like she aint into sex and everything that comes with it, in that way she is sweet and innocent, but funnily and very weird i guess, she has a dirty mind, which even she can admitt herself that she cant control...so in other words i gues....she is weird...SO WAT...she is her own person...slightly weird..but unique..i neva knew it was a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)