Does anyone NOT.. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
jumb said:
That's one of the most creepiest things you've said.
So I know a bit boohoo :eek:. It wouldn't hurt some of these people to have some knowledge. Fuck's sake I'm a guy and I know more than these females about their organ and its capabilitiess. I'm informed is all. Doesn't mean that I fucking watch midget, bondage, torture, sadomasochism, trannies, goats and all that fucked up shit...

Female ejaculation is real. Trust me.
And no they don't squirt fucking semen, I'm not talking about a fucken creampie here. They squirt a liquid which looks and behaves a lot like water. I swear some squirt litres when stimulated, it's really impressive, it often produces jets timed with several orgasmic contractions.... It's actually not a new phenomenon, just that many women have been shy about it because they thought it wasn't normal. It's all about the G-spot...

Ok I'll go now rofl!

A good but rare show is "Family Business", staring Seymore Butts himself. I've seen most episodes on TV. It'll really change the way you look at the whole industry.

thirsty

HSC
OH MY GOD!

Munchkin ur a dickhead. Its fine for you to not want to do those things but dont knock it till you've tried it. And i cant believe your in yr12. You act like your in fucking yr 6. Why is it so hard to press y instead of i when spelling funny, like seriously u piss me off like crazy. stop being a prude and start acting your age.

anyway moving right along,i was heaps hesitant to start but seriously you dont know how good any of these sexual things are untill you try them.

And i have a question for other girls are vibrators as good as they make out to be?

Pace_T

HSC
innocence isn't the issue here
just look at all the stupid fuckin questions munchkin is asking
its called ignorance
and possibly even stupidity...

edit: excuse my english :p

Last edited:

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
Pace_T said:
innocence isn't the issue here
just look at all the stupid fuckin questions munchkin is asking
its called ignorance
and to a lesser extent, stupidity...
To a lesser extent?

Pace_T

HSC
lol whoops, you know what i mean :p
*hides* lol

HSC
Why cant anyone just except that she isnt like that, she doesnt have sex, she dunt even kno much about it. You could basically say she has a childs mind...but alot smarter. She puts her time into friendships, her relationship, her family, and school. Yes she does have a bf..and they are working out fine. She doesnt feel the need to have sex with this guy, plus the way she is could also have alot to do with her background and culture....She just inst knowledgeable about all the lingo used...She is a nice person, and i really think that is all that matters

HSC
And another thing, how is anybody eva meant to find anything out, if they dont ask wat it means or wat it is?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
^^ that is a pretty valid point. But i think everone here is irritated by the childish-ness of munchkin's comments/questions. Questions are fine...but ongoing naivety?! :(

And everyone started out not knowing but worked it out for themselves somewhere along the line...unless they had step by step instructions which i doubt.

HSC
lourai*87 said:
^^ that is a pretty valid point. But i think everone here is irritated by the childish-ness of munchkin's comments/questions. Questions are fine...but ongoing naivety?! :(

And everyone started out not knowing but worked it out for themselves somewhere along the line...unless they had step by step instructions which i doubt.
And i honestly respect everyones opinions on everyone else, each to their own. But this girl is, i duno, unique..i dunno she is wonderful..very supportive..and i think it is the fact that she is inexperienced that makes her supportive of thiings, cos she doesnt really kno wat ppl are going thru, and is happy to listen, to find out..You could say that the reason she asks so many questions is cos, she wants to kno wat you guys/gurls are all talkin about...and not be left behind in the croud...at the end of the day...she is a great person and that is all that matters.
But i do understand taht she may seem annoyin to u and everyone, but doesnt everybody get that way at some time or another?

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
**Temptation** said:
And i honestly respect everyones opinions on everyone else, each to their own. But this girl is, i duno, unique..i dunno she is wonderful..very supportive..and i think it is the fact that she is inexperienced that makes her supportive of thiings, cos she doesnt really kno wat ppl are going thru, and is happy to listen, to find out..You could say that the reason she asks so many questions is cos, she wants to kno wat you guys/gurls are all talkin about...and not be left behind in the croud...at the end of the day...she is a great person and that is all that matters.
But i do understand taht she may seem annoyin to u and everyone, but doesnt everybody get that way at some time or another?
Yes everyone gets annoying at some point. And sometimes being naive is a positive thing, but if she is naive about everything i worry what will happen when she gets out in the world on her own. I imagine she is very trusting and willing to accept anyone and a lot of people will take advatage of that.

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Yes everyone gets annoying at some point. And sometimes being naive is a positive thing, but if she is naive about everything i worry what will happen when she gets out in the world on her own. I imagine she is very trusting and willing to accept anyone and a lot of people will take advatage of that.
Yes i agree sometimes...oh well, it is her life..and im sure she will make the right and best decisions to suit her!

HSC
N/A
okay - if you guys are willing to judge someone before you dont know them, fine - do it
if you guys are so fucking blind and arent able to realise that i'm asking these questions for a reason then fuck you
if you wanna think im bloody naieve think it [if you know how to use the thing between your ears - which most of you probably dont even have]

look - i was curious so i asked questions
doesnt mean that so many of you have to gimme shit about it
so what if someone wants to save themselves? so what if not everyone knows about sex and drugs and fucking masturbation! so what if not everyone is the fucking same!
it's not worth it anymore
all i know is that there are too many dickheads out there in the world who dont know shit about others and yet they're so quick to judge
fark it all
i dont give a shit anymore

RingerINC

BBoy OG Loc Gangsta
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
okay - if you guys are willing to judge someone before you dont know them, fine - do it
if you guys are so fucking blind and arent able to realise that i'm asking these questions for a reason then fuck you
if you wanna think im bloody naieve think it [if you know how to use the thing between your ears - which most of you probably dont even have]

so what if someone wants to save themselves? so what if not everyone knows about sex and drugs and fucking masturbation! so what if not everyone is the fucking same!
all i know is that there are too many dickheads out there in the world who dont know shit about others and yet they're so quick to judge
fark it all
How can it ever be before you don't know someone?

edit: oh and also, i think it was the colours that got most people.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:

fark it all
Dont talk like that. Its your own decision, i guess everone is a little surprised maybe...

As i said up there naïvety isnt always bad, but be careful of the people that wont hesitate to take advtage of it k :)

HSC
lourai*87 said:
Dont talk like that. Its your own decision, i guess everone is a little surprised maybe...

As i said up there naïvety isnt always bad, but be careful of the people that wont hesitate to take advtage of it k :)
I really like ur advice...it is some wat the opposite of wat alot of ppl have been sayin..its like ur not leanin either way...i like that..and im sure munchkin appreciates it

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:

fark it all
I suggest u put off any plans of graduating in 2005, u would find the real world a very scary place...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)