Does anyone on here like IDM? (1 Viewer)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Kanye West is probably one of the most lyrically inspiring rappers out tbh.

He has an ability as both a producer and a musician to create generic appeal, whilst constantly reinventing his sound.

In rap, machismo has long been a force to obliterate vulnerability. Plenty of rappers precede West in pondering the mess within their minds: Consider DMX's oeuvre or songs like "Mind Playing Tricks on Me" by the Geto Boys.

Usually, though, such songs express a kind of fierceness, whether grounded in psychosis or anger.

Kanye explores all...

Subjectively you're a "generic" hooch trying out for some sort of indie cred in the truest sense of the word.

Like what you like... Just don't get all huffy when your band becomes popular.

pooooo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
nope, closed off = terrible.

i don't see any possible way someone could genuinely dislike a brilliant band such as coldplay unless they haven't heard much of them.
I have heard alot of coldplay, I used to like them in my younger years, but then I grew up and starting appreciating decent music.

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
pooooo said:
I have heard alot of coldplay, I used to like them in my younger years, but then I grew up and starting appreciating decent music.
lol stupid bitch

pooooo

HSC
EbonyTW said:
Kanye West is probably one of the most lyrically inspiring rappers out tbh.

He has an ability as both a producer and a musician to create generic appeal, whilst constantly reinventing his sound.

In rap, machismo has long been a force to obliterate vulnerability. Plenty of rappers precede West in pondering the mess within their minds: Consider DMX's oeuvre or songs like "Mind Playing Tricks on Me" by the Geto Boys.

Usually, though, such songs express a kind of fierceness, whether grounded in psychosis or anger.

Kanye explores all...

Subjectively you're a "generic" hooch trying out for some sort of indie cred in the truest sense of the word.

Like what you like... Just don't get all huffy when your band becomes popular.
Oh yeah, hes really 'lyrically inspiring'.

I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, but she ain't messin' wit no broke niggas.
GENIUS!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
pooooo said:
like a bunch of computer-generated sounds carefully mashed together???

awesome.

im not one of those fucktards that disregards that stuff as 'music' but c'mon you cannot be serious.

it takes alot of fucking talent to co-ordinate drums, guitar etc to create the beautiful music that coldplay makes. you cannot appreciate that?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
pooooo said:

GENIUS!

awesome, taking a line from one of his radio singles. you're awesome!!! *thumbs up* really showed her didn't you!

pooooo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
like a bunch of computer-generated sounds carefully mashed together???

awesome.

im not one of those fucktards that disregards that stuff as 'music' but c'mon you cannot be serious.

it takes alot of fucking talent to co-ordinate drums, guitar etc to create the beautiful music that coldplay makes. you cannot appreciate that?
Nope, and i really can't be fucked arguing anymore. go back and listen to the 'beautiful music' that coldplay creates, and i'll go and listen to 'a bunch of computer-generated sounds carefully mashed together'.

And i'm sure chris martin is your hero.

pooooo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
awesome, taking a line from one of his radio singles. you're awesome!!! *thumbs up* really showed her didn't you!
Ha, yeah, coz I know his album songs, me being the kanye west fan and all. :haha:

sdcloud69

Banned
HSC
for the record, wat does that slut listen to?

DON'T TELL ME IT'S HARDSTYLE LOL

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
pooooo said:

GENIUS!

Way to hop on the single release bandwagon.

"Feel my dirt, conceal my hurt, see my bruises, and this you walk in my shoes, you weren't there when I was deep in thought"

"You gotta love it though, somebody still speaks from his soul. And wouldn't change by the change, or the game, or the fame, when he came, in the game, he made his own name".

"He took me to the church and let the water wash over my season, the preacher said we need leaders, right then my body got still like a paraplegic. "

Why you come here, I bet it only it was forget to get you
What kind of dream we found, see I'm often at your cross way
forgetting it was that heaven let you. They tried to bring me down...

And from the heart of Kanye himself -

"Everybody feel a way about K but at least you all feel something"

HE DOESN'T CARE YA SEE?! STOP TRYING TO BRING HIM DOWN

McLovin

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
how pretentious of you. people like you should die.

i love aphex twin, and the orb, and black dog, and venetian snares, and goldfrapp, and alot of the artists classified under IDM.

and i fucking LOVE coldplay

and kanye west

and MGMT

I think one has 'terrible music taste' if they are close-minded......now THAT'S disappointing

now fuck off.
You are so angry all the time.
Other peoples opinions should not have such an impact on your own life in such a manner to turn you into an angry rodent that tells everyone to fuck off all the time.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
McLovin said:
You are so angry all the time.
Other peoples opinions should not have such an impact on your own life in such a manner to turn you into an angry rodent that tells everyone to fuck off all the time.

Chris has Mad hip hop rage'

You better not be bustin his grill or he'll get all Wu-Tang Clan on your ass, whip his nine out and start sprayin'

Ya hear?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)