Does anyone on here like IDM? (1 Viewer)

Alvik

HSC
lol, music elitism.

Anyway, IDM reminds me of post-rock, ambient stuff, just with an arrogant name to appeal to elitists.

Though admittedly I haven't given IDM much of a chance, but then again I have no desire to.

I also really god damn hate Coldplay.

hiphophooray123 said:
i don't see any possible way someone could genuinely dislike a brilliant band such as coldplay unless they haven't heard much of them.
Well people are gonna judge a band based on what they've heard, and if they don't like it they aren't going to pursue it. I've heard some Coldplay songs, but I haven't heard a majority of em, but the again why would I want to if I dislike what I've already heard?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
McLovin said:
You are so angry all the time.
Other peoples opinions should not have such an impact on your own life in such a manner to turn you into an angry rodent that tells everyone to fuck off all the time.

hahaha i was kind of like 'lol mclovin will post in this thread'

I am the oracle.

that bloke

HSC
pooooo said:
Ha, yeah, coz I know his album songs, me being the kanye west fan and all. :haha:
so you write kanye's music off at the same time as you openly admit to having never really listened to his music??
Wow. You silly little bitch.
"No, no! Dig UP stupid!"

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
I hated [insert band name] when i had only heard a couple of songs by them, HATED THEM...but then i started listening to more of their stuff and i like them now..

the path to discovery is the path not many people are willing to take.

pooooo

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
I hated [insert band name] when i had only heard a couple of songs by them, HATED THEM...but then i started listening to more of their stuff and i like them now..

the path to discovery is the path not many people are willing to take.
Oh, I shall listen to more Kanye West and Coldplay, and I will be addicted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)