does anyone still have no idea (1 Viewer)

=slade=

HSC
like wat they want to do after school? i no im moving to the gold coast n working for a year, but ive got no idea wat course i want to do ...anyone else in the same position? my marks are ok, (ish) ranked 5th/15 in modern(63) , 23rd/100 (71mark) adv english, 13/100 g maths(72), 1/10 in legal (90.5), 13/125 in 2URE (85 mark) 6/13 eco (74.5 mark) i know they need to be pickedup alot.

lol anyone have any suggestions as to wat i could do 4 uni???

X

xeuyrawp

=slade= said:
like wat they want to do after school? i no im moving to the gold coast n working for a year, but ive got no idea wat course i want to do ...anyone else in the same position? my marks are ok, (ish) ranked 5th/15 in modern(63) , 23rd/100 (71mark) adv english, 13/100 g maths(72), 1/10 in legal (90.5), 13/125 in 2URE (85 mark) 6/13 eco (74.5 mark) i know they need to be pickedup alot.

lol anyone have any suggestions as to wat i could do 4 uni???
Have you looked at a UAI estimate? I could tell you what you should do for uni, but it'd be a moot point becaus eyou mighn't get the UAI.

Where do you live? Sydney? You can always do an arts degree, do a whole bunch of science/arts/history/business/ecos/history/legal studies (did I mention history :rolleyes:), and then graduate with a BA (Bachelor of Arts) or transfer into something else. A word of warning: A lot of people want to transfer, but get rejected and feel stuck in a degree. Some unis are better at transferring than others; out of my own observations, Macquarie is great because the transfer rules are simple and available through the handbook, and they don't mind transferring students.

Anyway, tell us a bit more about yoruself, and we can help you out a bit more:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)