Does God exist? (3 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
first of all, thats not a criticsm, thats just an attack. second of all, its still insulting. freedom of speech means that you're allowed to say that, not that it neccessarily has to be accepted. it just shows you for a racist.
its also not a criticism cuz if i knew some jewish girls with a policy like that, it would rock.
in the same the cartoons of muhammed is an attack. Its insulting, and "freedom of speech" allows me to say it and i said it. Its up tp you whether you want to accept it or not. ITs not rascist "jew" is religion like "muslim" "hindu" etc, the race is called semite.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
If you claimed that jews were terrorists (as many people have done) that is a legitimate justified attack, because you have at least something to back you up. Just saying "X = cock sucking cunts" or whatever isn't in any way justified.

Jew is a race, Ashkenazi jews.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi
are Jews descended from the medieval Jewish communities of the Rhineland. Many later migrated, largely eastward, forming communities in Germany, Poland, Austria, Eastern Europe and elsewhere between the 10th and 19th centuries.
i dont think thats a race.. basically they are germans.
et al[8] indicated that the Y chromosome of both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews is of Middle Eastern origin, similar to DNA types of Palestinians, Lebanese, or Syrians. Since the Y chromosome can only be passed from father to son, it may be used to trace the paternal origins (male ancestors) of a given population. In this case it places the male ancestors of the Ashkenazi population as originating primarily in the Middle East.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well whether or not you believe they're a race (despite the dna evidence) it is still wrong to lable a group without justification. For example, you can draw a comic which shows all jews as being evil terrorists stealing muslim land (thats justifiable), but you can't just say 'jews are faggot cunts'... that's not a justified comment and it doesn't form any sort of meaningful criticism - it is just hate, pure and simple.

davin

HSC
N/A
it can be both a race and a religion, depending on context.

in the same the cartoons of muhammed is an attack. Its insulting, and "freedom of speech" allows me to say it and i said it. Its up tp you whether you want to accept it or not. ITs not rascist "jew" is religion like "muslim" "hindu" etc, the race is called semite.
and see, you're just throwign abuse. though also note i never said you shouldn't be allowed to say it. I am not going to simply 'accept' it as it is nothing but derogatory and you obviously have no interest in looking at the subject of Jews without a clear bias. Of course, if you want to show your true colours, thats fine by me.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
davin said:
it can be both a race and a religion, depending on context.

and see, you're just throwign abuse. though also note i never said you shouldn't be allowed to say it. I am not going to simply 'accept' it as it is nothing but derogatory and you obviously have no interest in looking at the subject of Jews without a clear bias. Of course, if you want to show your true colours, thats fine by me.
Here i will put forward my "bias" - i find most jews as dickheads. I want you tell me what that means.

HSC
Lundy said:
You know at first I thought you were being tongue-in-cheek but then I realised you were completely serious. I think you've taken biblical literalism to new extremes.
because its my interpretation of the bible

davin

HSC
N/A
HotShot said:
Here i will put forward my "bias" - i find most jews as dickheads. I want you tell me what that means.
exactly what you said. you're looking to prove a conclusion, so you won't discuss stuff objectivly, and use broad generalisations and unbased claims.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Casmira said:
because its my interpretation of the bible
Where in the bible does it mention WWI? How exactly did you reach such a far-fetched conclusion as satan falling from heaven or whatever it was?

HSC
all i know is that the bible speaks of in the end of days jesus throwing satan out of the house of god, and that due to satan being desperate will cause as much havoc as possible; thus; world war 1, world war 2, increasing number of natural disasters etc.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
all i know is that the bible speaks of in the end of days jesus throwing satan out of the house of god, and that due to satan being desperate will cause as much havoc as possible; thus; world war 1, world war 2, increasing number of natural disasters etc.
So you read the bible... and it said something about throwing satan out of the house of god. You then decided that this must have happened just before world war 1 (for some reason) and guessed that there would be an increasing number of natural disasters (I dunno if this is accurate, I'm going to guess it's a hard thing to determine).. but I still don't see the connection too well mate.

davin

HSC
N/A
its not true..... there's always an increased number of natural disasters. really the only big one has been the tsunami. everything else is pretty well standard. there's more people living more places, more disasters will effect them.
heck, we've not matched the black plague, where....i think the number was a third or more, of the world died....or at least of those in asia, europe, and africa, i believ as well.

HSC
i actually havent completely read the bible, ive read some of the old testament and daniel nothing too thorough, so what i base really isnt that solid; i just follow beliefs of most christians but have my own interpretaiton that i can only really back up or believe once i research it more

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
You believe you're dealing with your soul here tho don't you? That when you die the actions you take now will affect you for ... eternity?

I can't believe that you haven't taken a more pro-active interest :/

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kicked out my ass.

if i were satan, i probably wouldnt want to stay in heaven for the following reasons:

1. I wouldn't prefer to stay near a God who punishes those who don't love him as much as he wants, self absorbed lil man... seriously, its like a parent FORCING their child to love them. Just let them love you and its a greater feeling.... As well as this I wouldn't want to hang out with a God who cares too much about the billions of people about the smallest things like whether they've got their religion right or when they have sex exactly

2. as if i'd stay around heaven with all the idiots who don't seem to care that their are people down below in hell suffering, even if they 'deserve it'.

3. even if number two is invalid (sometimes explained to me as that heaven is not about people, it is about worshipping God) does this not mean you forget about people you love ie friends, family etc. not my idea of heaven.

my unorganised rant

EDIT: i swore too much before

Last edited:

yy

HSC
N/A
science may not be a threat to faith, but faith was, or still is, a threat to science.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)