Does God exist? (9 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
i have no problem with people speaking their own mind and expressing their own oppinion, but to create your own .... teaching is almost heretic, especilly about a religion that is beleived by soo many people arond the world.
A lack of teaching is not a new teaching on it's own.
And your blatant attempts at moral superiority are not only fallacious, they are ridiculous.
Please try again.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
firstly, you know nothing about christianity and how herecies come about, so come to me 20 years later when you ve fucked yourself. secondly, that its people like you who think their smart arses, so go home and fuck yourself and thrdly, christianity is true, why else would AD come in historical dates, after death (christs death) and BC (befor christ) thats a tiny part of proving christs existence hence christianity being a true faith. oo SNAP
Oh I don't know.
Maybe cos of Christianity's barbaric history of conquest and attempts at world-domination, they have managed to force their pseudo-science upon the world.

By the way hermand, I think the kind young child really wants you to go fuck yourself.

greekgun

HSC
firstly, you know nothing about christianity and how herecies come about, so come to me 20 years later when you ve fucked yourself. secondly, that its people like you who think their smart arses, so go home and fuck yourself and thrdly, christianity is true, why else would AD come in historical dates, after death (christs death) and BC (befor christ) thats a tiny part of proving christs existence hence christianity being a true faith. oo SNAP
lol, typical words of a religous person - "fuck u and believe wat i say cuz its true."

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Oh I don't know.
Maybe cos of Christianity's barbaric history of conquest and attempts at world-domination, they have managed to force their pseudo-science upon the world.

By the way hermand, I think the kind young child really wants you to go fuck yourself.
Haha fak you. We're the anti-barbarians, you heathen bastard. Christians stand alone against all chaos and anarchy, all hate and greed. We forced no one - the Truth of the gospel took the world with the force of a hurricane

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
lol at knowing nothing about christianity. i went to a catholic school for four years and was forced to take religion as a subject. i don't believe in god because my brother died when he was six and i have no need to have an imaginary friend up high who is a dickhead and takes the lives of innocent little kids, and who lets poverty, terrorism and other not so good things just go on in the world. if he's such a 'saviour' then WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN?

i won't come to you in twenty years when i've fucked myself, because i'm pretty happy the way i am thanks, and know i will be in the future =]].

i don't think i'm a smart ass, i know i am. i'm also aware that my arguments hold up far better than yours.

i love your third argument, "christianity is true". how convincing. AD actually stands for anno domini. just putting it out there. and, oh, what was that? ohh they've changed it to CE now, what does that stand for? common era? oh, nothing to do with jesus? wow, that's funny.

also, sweetie,
herecies --> heresies.
there's something called an apostrophe, use it.
no need for the that in, "that it's people like..."
thrdly --> thirdly.
befor --> before.
and there was no need for the "oo SNAP" because i wasn't "snapped" at all.

much love.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Haha fak you. We're the anti-barbarians, you heathen bastard. Christians stand alone against all chaos and anarchy, all hate and greed. We forced no one - the Truth of the gospel took the world with the force of a hurricane
Nah. You're forgetting that Christianity was a cult for three and a half centuries first.
If we're going to measure a religion's worth by the speed and reach of it's domination, then undoubtedly Islam is the One True Faith. It took over West Asia, North Africa and parts of India in the space of a century from Muhammed's first recitation.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
i had to fight so hard to not piss myself laughing. my mum is sitting behind me [we share a study] and i'm apparently doing homework. bit of a giveaway =pp.

in other words, i lolled, silently =pp.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Nah. You're forgetting that Christianity was a cult for three and a half centuries first.
If we're going to measure a religion's worth by the speed and reach of it's domination, then undoubtedly Islam is the One True Faith. It took over West Asia, North Africa and parts of India in the space of a century from Muhammed's first recitation.
Fak yourself. You accuse us and our founding martyrs of barbarism, yet praise Islam for spreading its hate by the sword. We are for peace! For the truth, the good and the beautiful!
Your star will fall!

also get fucked

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Fak yourself. You accuse us and our founding martyrs of barbarism, yet praise Islam for spreading its hate by the sword. We are for peace! For the truth, the good and the beautiful!
Your star will fall!

also get fucked
Ouch Iron. What happened to our new-found understanding of one another?
And I was only measuring world religions by the standard you agreed to. Don't be so fickle, my good man.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I was disputing your offensive assertion that "we" "forced" the world to accept the good news, you clownish arsehole

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Wait, you mean religion wasn't spread on the tip of a sword back then?! Oh, my bad.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
As I recall, there was a thing called the Roman empire that brutally attempted to suppress the truth for some time. This only illustrated the power of our love and compassion

Tatecress14

HSC
dude, are you telling me that we created the bible, im a devout christian and you are getting your facts wrong ... we did not create the bible in"memory" of jesus ... HES NOT DEAD, THATS WHY HE RESSURECTED YOU MORON!!!! secondly the bible is how to help us get into heaven, via the ten commandments, baptism, eucharist ...ring a bell ...thirdly, the bible never changes, so if we change, then change back to go with your bible ... ive got so much to contradict your 'false teachings' but ive got to study, if you cant get your words across properly, then dont speak at all ... wth we are our own gods, WAT A LOAD OF CRAP! this is aimed at that werido tatcress dude btw

As i might be cold hearted towards the subject, showing that my opinion makes you angry, and or frustrated by calling me a moron. how is it that i became a moron by not believing?, i certainly do believe jesus came...
i do believe he was born but only as a porphet, like so many people with their beliefs back then.

Acusing me of false teaching?... this is a thread not a teaching seminar, i explain my beliefs and my opinon only. You can think of it like you want.
I respect that your a catholic, but do i criticize you for believing in somthing i dont?

Luke.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Yes, then they found it politically convenient to adopt the truth, and subsequently spread that on the edge of the sword.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Bullshit. We always had a tense relationship with the rulers of Europe - with power. We only offered redemption and sanctuary through the body and blood of Christ. We guarded knowledge and saw to the welfare of the least fortunate, with duty and compassion

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Oh pur-lease.
The Catholic Church just supported or worked against the various tyrannical kings, all the while gathering wealth and power for themselves.

E

Empyrean444

But there were religions before Christianity - therefore it is itself a heresy or an apostasy. "20 years later when you've fucked yourself"? Yes, very good sweeping generalised statement which makes no sense. People functioned perfectly well without Christianity, and all the improvements in people's lives that have occurred between the Pre-Christian era and our modern time have been a result of science, not of "god's blessing" of Christianity. You are either trolling or retarded to suggest that a human chosen system for historical dating proves God's existence.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Either you're a fantastic troll or you've gone completly fucking batshit insane.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Naww... I love you too Iron.
We should have hot fight sex.
In the butt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)