Does God exist? (13 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

latinorulz

HSC
Darcy111 said:
so he can contradict himself by saying he knows who will be saved, yet he gave us free will to sin and defy him?

It makes christianity harder to understand and to follow...
If we have free will, that means that at each crossroads in history, we choose only one. Out of like 1 quintillion or whatever. Each time we make a decision with our free will, we choose one path, out of 1 quintillion.

But God is omnipotent or whatever. He KNOWS you're going to choose this path, and this path, and this path. Now, you're not making the decision because he KNOWS. HE KNOWS, because that's the decision YOU are going to make. It's different causal relation that creates his knowledge.

You've read it this way, (which is wrong):
1. I know I will give blowjob to a hobo.
2. Therefore God knows I will give a hobo blowjob.
3. God knows all and can't be wrong, so I can't change my mind, and NOT give the dirty hobo a blowjob.

But it's more like:
1. I know I will give blowjob to that hobo.
2. Therefore God knows I will give a hobo a blowjob.
3. But I changed my mind in the end. I didn't give that hobo a blowjob.
4. So God must have been wrong! But he can't be wrong. So my guess of God's knowledge was wrong. He didn't KNOW I was going to give that hobo a blowjob. What he KNEW was that I WASN'T going to give that hobo a blowjob. Because that's what I ultimately chose to do.

MY end decision creates God's knowledge. But looking backward, God knew what I was going to do, because I chose to do it, not because it was God's knowledge. See? No loop causal stuff. Just one causal way thing there. My actual decision creates God's knowledge of that decision - but my actual decision doesn't have to happen, for God to know it yet. That' doesn't make it any less MY decision.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
that analogy easily claims the most crude, obscure analogy analogy from a thiest i've ever heard haha.

good show

HSC
latinorulz said:
no one's forcing you to. stay atheist. don't believe.

just don't say I didn't tell you, when you're down there in hell getting cockmeat sandwich 24/7. And I mean 24/7. Isn't it like, eternal damnation or something? Yeah pretty sure it is...

24/7 cockmeat sandwich. Or believe in God..

serz, it's not that hard of a decision...
I liek cock :eek:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
latinorulz said:

just don't say I didn't tell you, when you're down there in hell getting cockmeat sandwich 24/7. And I mean 24/7. Isn't it like, eternal damnation or something? Yeah pretty sure it is...

Isn't hell supposed to just be the absence of God?

So, like, life as usual for an atheist?

nikolas

HSC
latinorulz said:

That's brilliant, threatening an atheist with hell.

hint* atheists don't believe in hell ;)

latinorulz said:
Too true.

latinorulz

HSC
nikolas said:
That's brilliant, threatening an atheist with hell.

hint* atheists don't believe in hell ;)
ahh - but atheists do believe in cockmeat sandwich.

And, if they don't, I'll give them some irrefutable, long, sticky, wet proof.

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
latinorulz said:
ahh - but atheists do believe in cockmeat sandwich.

And, if they don't, I'll give them some irrefutable, long, sticky, wet proof.
Why's your penis sticky and wet before the act of giving "cockmeat sandwich"? Mine would only be wet afterwards.
Do you have health problems? Rabies of the genitalia, where your penis starts frothing uncontrollably?

latinorulz

HSC
moll. said:
Why's your penis sticky and wet before the act of giving "cockmeat sandwich"? Mine would only be wet afterwards.
Do you have health problems? Rabies of the genitalia, where your penis starts frothing uncontrollably?
Sorry, did somebody just order cockmeat sandwich with extra cockmeat?

PsychoNerd

HSC
well im athiest, but i like to believe u will get re-carnated in some way shape or form

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Kwayera said:
What?

You're atheist and you believe in reincarnation?
No, he'd like to believe in reincarnation. Just as I'd like to believe in heaven.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Kwayera said:
Oh fair enough.

Reincarnation would be pretty ace, come to think of it.
With the same consciousness, a completely separate one or the same, but with all memory erased?

shadow90210

HSC
i belive in god but not the bible like man were are the Dinosaurs and stuff it cant be true

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
the bible sets out to explain 'who/why'.
it shouldnt be interpreted as being a history textbook explaining 'when/how'

interpreting it that way brings a flawed conclusion, because it takes it out of the context it was written in.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
gibbo153 said:

interpreting it that way brings a flawed conclusion, because it takes it out of the context it was written in.
sounds like it's just talking shit imo.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
gibbo153 said:

ive heard this argument 10000 times from Muslims as well. why should we consider the context of a religious book if this so called religious book was brought to earth from this so called god for all of humanity till the end of time. such contexts shouldnt really matter if this book was the real deal. by the same notion i can stand here and say that the context of modern day society allows homosexulas to marry. who are you or any religious dogma to refute that?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
moll. said:
With the same consciousness, a completely separate one or the same, but with all memory erased?
Same consciousness, but I think human memories would be meaningless if you were going to come back as, IDK, a tiger or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)